The 'Pics Without A Thread' Thread!

Happy Friday my sweet sexy LIT friends, got a new dress to "Cheer" me up, and since coming here also Cheers me up, wanted to share it with you ALL;)
:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose:

(will try to catch up with you ALL tomorrow)

Attachments

• New dress.jpg
    New dress.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,035
  • New dress 1.jpg
    New dress 1.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 502
  • New dress 2.jpg
    New dress 2.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 525
  • New dress 3.jpg
    New dress 3.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 1,076
  • New dress 4.jpg
    New dress 4.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,233
Happy Friday my sweet sexy LIT friends, got a new dress to "Cheer" me up, and since coming here also Cheers me up, wanted to share it with you ALL;)

So wonderful to see you Emmy, and in such a spectacular dress! Very Hot!

attachment.php

Emmy!!!! A lovely surprise to see you're back- and you really do look beautiful in that dress- I'd love to help you take it off....:devil:):kiss:

You look great in that dress! You had me at the heels!

:rose:

Your sexy photos not only cheer me up, but also keep me up! :devil: And the dress looks wonderful on you. :kiss: :kiss:

Back