Having your cock sucked

I love giving long slow bj's that last 45 minutes to an hour. That includes sucking, kissing, licking every single 1000th of an inch of both cock and balls. What's the rush when you enjoy it so much.
I like getting them from my wife because every single time I cum in her mouth we have a long makeout session with it.

This scenario made me hard in seconds... i'm in! ;)

I love sucking my man's cock, getting him all hot before he fucks me. He is so tender and I love to please him. He is the top in our relationship. He give great head himself and loves to take his time and make me wait to come. There is such a wonderful feeling when his lips are on my cock, so soft and skilled! And, of course, tasting myself on his mouth afterwards.

i am not sure , i must be odd, i dont actually enjoy it, i like it licked and kissed but not sucked , i would rather do the sucking .

There's nothing like a good blowjob and although I've had great ones from both men and women, I prefer them from women. I love to watch a sexy woman's mouth sliding up and down on my cock. But as much as I like getting them, I like giving them even more. Given the choice, I'd rather suck a cock than to be sucked.

I love giving long slow bj's that last 45 minutes to an hour. That includes sucking, kissing, licking every single 1000th of an inch of both cock and balls. What's the rush when you enjoy it so much.
I like getting them from my wife because every single time I cum in her mouth we have a long makeout session with it.

Okay.... This got me hard as a rock in 3 seconds. Again, lol!! Phew!

Suck-Me-Not…?

i am not sure , i must be odd, i dont actually enjoy it, i like it licked and kissed but not sucked , i would rather do the sucking .

That's interesting bluesky. It's true that I'm usually the sucker rather than the sucked, and I'm quite happy to be that way, but every now and then I've enjoyed a very pleasant sixty-nine, which I'd recommend as the ultimate energy-feedback loop. Maybe you've just not been sucked by the right guy? Someone with the right degree of sensitivity and tenderness? Someone… I blush to suggest it, like myself..?

there is no such thing as a bad blow job but some are better than others. The last one I received made me tremble all over almost like a tuning fork and when I came I thought I would pass out. I have no Idea how much cum I made but it felt so good cumming out.

That sounds great !

there is no such thing as a bad blow job but some are better than others. The last one I received made me tremble all over almost like a tuning fork and when I came I thought I would pass out. I have no Idea how much cum I made but it felt so good cumming out.

I agree different levels of satisfaction

I love this blog

tumblr_n7qoo1WMFX1rwxow2o1_1280.jpg

Love having a young stud bring me to the edge over and over. My hottest Rush is to be staring into his longing eyes just as the moment comes....greatest thrill is when he closes his eyes in satisfaction as he receives his reward. That look of satisfaction on his part gives me such a nice afterglow!

Back