Having your cock sucked

I hate to say this, because I know I am really missing out, but I have never had my cock sucked. I know I would love it to death, plus the thought of cumming in somebodies mouth just drives me wild. I eat my wifes pussy almost every time we have sex, but she never returns the favor, and I don't want to push her for it, because I know she has a strong aversion to tasting bodily fluids, even her own, she won't let me kiss her after I have gone down on her. I know it isn't a personal hygiene thing, because I always shower before sex if possible, which is 90% of times, and make extra sure I am super clean there, kinda in the hope that maybe, just maybe today ..... sigh!
The closest she has come, is one or two tentative little licks, but that only makes it worse, because it gets me thinking "Yes, yes!" but then she moves on.

First off feels so good. Do you cum alot from having your dick sucked?

I luv being sucked...especially by an enthusiastic cock sucker. long, deep and slow..the fast and hard....ooop, don't for get my balls...

I'll openly admit it...Orgasms from blow jobs are far better, then when fucking. I cum more...When i'm having at a pussy or ass... I'm wanting to just fuck...and fuck hard.

I hate to say this, because I know I am really missing out, but I have never had my cock sucked. I know I would love it to death, plus the thought of cumming in somebodies mouth just drives me wild. I eat my wifes pussy almost every time we have sex, but she never returns the favor, and I don't want to push her for it, because I know she has a strong aversion to tasting bodily fluids, even her own, she won't let me kiss her after I have gone down on her. I know it isn't a personal hygiene thing, because I always shower before sex if possible, which is 90% of times, and make extra sure I am super clean there, kinda in the hope that maybe, just maybe today ..... sigh!
The closest she has come, is one or two tentative little licks, but that only makes it worse, because it gets me thinking "Yes, yes!" but then she moves on.

There really is nothing quite like a good blow job. Doesn't matter to me whether it's from a guy or a girl. Last time I got one, was too spent to return the favor. Been feeling guilty....

oh yes i love to nut in a nice warm mouth, just increases the pleasure!

Boy are you one deprived man! No one I repeat no one should ever go without a good blow job!!! I dare say even a lousy blow job is still better than nothing.

Our play friends will often comment how talented my wife is, but I always tell she is just second best after me.

Whew....

That relationship would have no future for me. You just have to have your cock sucked on a regular basis.

Boy are you one deprived man! No one I repeat no one should ever go without a good blow job!!! I dare say even a lousy blow job is still better than nothing.

Our play friends will often comment how talented my wife is, but I always tell she is just second best after me.
Wait.... there's such a thing as a lousy blow job?

About to have morning sex, wife showering now, I think I will actually just ask outright for oral today. Maybe that is my problem, not actually asking, I have always felt she must know I would love it, so if she wanted to she would, the thing is I don't like to pressure her into something she doesn't really want to do.
It's not helpful to tell me I am deprived, I already know that. Anyway, she does service me very well in many other ways, and her hand jobs are to die for. :)
Ok, my turn to shower, will report if any joy.

I think its a fact, you cum more being sucked than any other way, and I could show you too?

I don't cum easily from receiving head.

I dearly love giving head though and had the opportunity last night. There is something primal about having a man lose it and just use your mouth to get off.

I don't cum easily from receiving head.

I dearly love giving head though and had the opportunity last night. There is something primal about having a man lose it and just use your mouth to get off.

That's interesting. I love receiving, but giving even more.

First off feels so good. Do you cum alot from having your dick sucked?

i like a guy who pays attention to my needs but being a submissive bottom i dont get much from it and much prefer to do the sucking and i genuinely enjoy it .

Yes I cum a lot from oral - but now want to try giving it to orgasm too - possibly a 69 might be nice.

having intercourse is wonderful, but i always have a seeming bigger nut with i cum in a nice warm sucking mouth!

I'm a big fan of the 69 position. Getting sucked by a woman who really enjoys sucking and isn't in any hurry, ranks #1 for me, but, I can't be selfish.

Back