here i go ...

Which pic(s) should I submit next for the '08 Ladies of Lit calendar? Choices p. 243

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
questiongrl said:
well, you Lit gentlemen are kind. However, a truly fine example of Lit sisterhood today said that i was "not afraid of lunch."

never know who's lurking out there ...

thank you all for making a girl feel so welcome!

Hmmm, probably a little touch 'green eyed devil' surfacing.
You look fantastic

questiongrl said:
well, you Lit gentlemen are kind. However, a truly fine example of Lit sisterhood today said that i was "not afraid of lunch."

never know who's lurking out there ...

thank you all for making a girl feel so welcome!

Saucer of milk, table three. :catroar:

Somebody out there is catty? :D

UpT1gh7 said:
*blushes* Well thankyou gorgeous, feel free to request anything you want to see over in my thread ;) ...Would love to see a full body shot of your lucious physique! :nana:

all i have for now is this profile pic ... :cathappy:

and its gone gone gone.

Last edited:
questiongrl said:
DAMN! God, you have a great figure! The things I could do with you :p ... You sure know how to get a guy sprung!

UpT1gh7 said:
DAMN! God, you have a great figure! The things I could do with you :p ... You sure know how to get a guy sprung!

yeah, well, look who's talking! ooh la la ... :heart:

questiongrl said:

WoW, that is a beautiful side on pic. You have a stunning figure :rose:

so ... question, gentlemen

when i finish up this thread ... whenever that happens ... do i go back and combine all pics onto one page? what do people usually do?
:confused:

questiongrl said:
when i finish up this thread ... whenever that happens ... do i go back and combine all pics onto one page? what do people usually do?

Put them in an e-mail and send them all to me.... that's what everyone else does... honest.. ;)

questiongrl said:

email them to me.....they'll be REAL safe like that :D

questiongrl said:
Actually, what you're gonna need to do is make hard copies of all of them, then hand deliver them to my house where I will then help you to REALLY "finish up" the thread! :D

UpT1gh7 said:
Actually, what you're gonna need to do is make hard copies of all of them, then hand deliver them to my house where I will then help you to REALLY "finish up" the thread! :D

all righty smarty-pants. i found one more for now that is suitable (camera phone and shot myself, so a little grainy) ...
(the rest are so darn naughty they'll be pulled)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back