Horny chinese housewife first time on lit

deedee34 said:
I am already soaking wet. Lori, In fact I didn't do things like SM ever before,but really get excited while reading SM stories. Could you tell me more about your experiences.

Just click the link where it says: "My stories" and read. I think you'll like it, a lot.

Let me know how you like it if you do read them. :kiss:

Easyoff69 said:
Awesome just awesome

Yes she's very sexy.

Rovi's stories are very very good too, deedee. Read those too. I'm sure you'll like those too. She has about 25 entries, it will take a while. But it's worth your time.

I'm in one of them and Rovi is in my first story. Different names though.

I feel so horny and have to smash my hard nipples on the edge of my desk to ease the itching.

mmmmmmmmmm you've got me so very horny too. Can I suck on your nipples so very hard so you don't have to mash them against the desk?

deedee34 said:
I feel so horny and have to smash my hard nipples on the edge of my desk to ease the itching.

Lori Baby said:
Yes she's very sexy.

Rovi's stories are very very good too, deedee. Read those too. I'm sure you'll like those too. She has about 25 entries, it will take a while. But it's worth your time.

I'm in one of them and Rovi is in my first story. Different names though.

Ok,I will come to your first story too.

deedee34 said:

Suck on them and lick them while you read my story and then take a picture, like that.

Lori Baby said:
Suck on them and lick them while you read my story and then take a picture, like that.

Mistress,You are so fucking hot in your story. I can't take anymore and had a heavenly orgasm while reading that you fucked Aly from behind with your strap-on and dreaming about you inserting it in my dirty hole.:devil:

deedee34 said:
Mistress,You are so fucking hot in your story. I can't take anymore and had a heavenly orgasm while reading that you fucked Aly from behind with your strap-on and dreaming about you inserting it in my dirty hole.:devil:

DeeDee,

I just read Mistress Lori's story, too. It was great. I had a heavenly orgasm as well.

I really like your pictures and hope to see more. I am planning on another orgasm from looking at your pics. The one of your ass and pussy is going to send me over. Thanks.

deedee34 said:

You dirty slut!

Glad you liked it and hearing that it made you cum fills me with desire.

I'd very much enjoy filling you up and hearing you scream with pleasure.

Lori Baby said:
You dirty slut!

Glad you liked it and hearing that it made you cum fills me with desire.

I'd very much enjoy filling you up and hearing you scream with pleasure.

Mistress Lori, I'd like to be your slutty girl here on Lit even if it is impossible for us to meet in real life. Hope to see you soon.

See how you got me off just now.:kiss:

deedee34 said:
Mistress Lori, I'd like to be your slutty girl here on Lit even if it is impossible for us to meet in real life. Hope to see you soon.

See how you got me off just now.:kiss:

Very nice pic, I wish you were here to lick me and get me off.

I'd be happy to have you as a slut, you enjoy it so much. You are a natural.

deedee34 said:
a natural?maybe, I am not sure. It seems that I am going for it.:devil:

I called you a natural because you get so wet and turned on when I'm talk to you and when you post your hot pics.

I'm glad you are going for it, slut. ;)

your pics

Girly you have the knack for posing. Keep em cumming I for one have an aversion to asian ladies and you rate very high on my list:p

deedee34 said:
How about my lips and hair?

mmm, the pic you posted looks like a meal starting with breakfast. Simply an all morning treat to start with. mmmm :p :p :p :p :p

??

More that 2300 people have now seen you naked. How does that make you feel, slut?

Re: ??

Lori Baby said:
More that 2300 people have now seen you naked. How does that make you feel, slut?

My fingers can't wait to meet my lips when hearing that.:devil:

Just a taste? May I probe just a little with the tip of my tongue? Savoring the scent of her hunger while I probe...

Back