Because I Miss the Spotlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a scar?

Good to see you back. Glad to hear motherhood is agreeing with you. Enjoy the ride and thanks as always for sharing.

Hello again, professed fans and lurkers alike! I've missed you. Motherhood agrees with me but WOW it also takes up all my time! I serve a tiny little Mistress who's into nipple torture and loves to make me eat my meals cold. Seems every time I sit down to eat the crying begins!

I go back to work in a month, so the other day I pumped a bottle and had her daddy feed her so she can get used to taking some milk that way.
this gave me the time for a nice long hot shower ... and a quick photo shoot afterward.

I don't yet have the muscle tone to "suck it in" ... but then it's not such a bad little tummy anyway:
06232014_1.jpg

My cesarean scar is fading nicely ... and of course I have my funbags to distract the eye in any case!
06232014_2.jpg

Sorry to be away so long, I do enjoy checking in with you all when I get the chance. I lurk here quite a bit while baby naps, catching up on some of my favorite threads; but keeping up on my own takes more time than I've had to spare. I'm really loving my new life, every day is a joy. It's just not all about ME as I was accustomed to. Not complaining! :D

Damn those wanton human infants. They are such vacuums of neediness and self-interest, especially as opposed to, say, horny middle-aged men.

Me, I'm going to spend the rest of the morning covering that belly in kisses. Okay, so that's a lie--I'm going to spend about a minute on that, then move on, mentally, to the naughty bits. But make no mistake, I will honor the belly. And gaze upon it with high regard. That's the region right between your pussy and boobs, right? :)

Hello again, professed fans and lurkers alike! I've missed you. Motherhood agrees with me but WOW it also takes up all my time! I serve a tiny little Mistress who's into nipple torture and loves to make me eat my meals cold. Seems every time I sit down to eat the crying begins!

I go back to work in a month, so the other day I pumped a bottle and had her daddy feed her so she can get used to taking some milk that way.
this gave me the time for a nice long hot shower ... and a quick photo shoot afterward.

I don't yet have the muscle tone to "suck it in" ... but then it's not such a bad little tummy anyway:
06232014_1.jpg

My cesarean scar is fading nicely ... and of course I have my funbags to distract the eye in any case!
06232014_2.jpg

Sorry to be away so long, I do enjoy checking in with you all when I get the chance. I lurk here quite a bit while baby naps, catching up on some of my favorite threads; but keeping up on my own takes more time than I've had to spare. I'm really loving my new life, every day is a joy. It's just not all about ME as I was accustomed to. Not complaining! :D

Hot! It has been worth the wait sexy mom!
Looking hot SSW.

Lovely Lady

06232014_1.jpg

06232014_2.jpg

You look great, such wonderful curves.

06232014_1.jpg

06232014_2.jpg

I'm pretty sure my mouth literally began to water when I saw these pictures.....what tantalizing breasts!

06232014_1.jpg

06232014_2.jpg

Sorry to be away so long, I do enjoy checking in with you all when I get the chance. I lurk here quite a bit while baby naps, catching up on some of my favorite threads; but keeping up on my own takes more time than I've had to spare. I'm really loving my new life, every day is a joy. It's just not all about ME as I was accustomed to. Not complaining! :D[/QUOTE
how about a pic with your milk dripping from a nipple?

I am happy that you are enjoying your life, though I wish you had more time for here. But it is refreshing to know that there are some parents out there that have their priorities in order. I look forward to the time you have more time to spend with us.

Thanks everyone, and no I don't think I'm gone for good. I'm essentially working two jobs at the moment; as once I returned to work I realized that I really need to find a way to put my daughter first and work my schedule around hers. So, to that end, I'm trying to get started as a freelance writer. Ad copy, product descriptions, blog posts and the like. Maybe even a bit of paid smutty fiction. (I just sent a writing sample to a publisher of X rated comics who need stories for their illustrators to draw from).

Between that and trying to care for and enjoy my precious little bundle... I had to put lit on the back burner! But I do miss y'all... And I'll be back at least to check in from time to time.

Thanks everyone, and no I don't think I'm gone for good. I'm essentially working two jobs at the moment; as once I returned to work I realized that I really need to find a way to put my daughter first and work my schedule around hers. So, to that end, I'm trying to get started as a freelance writer. Ad copy, product descriptions, blog posts and the like. Maybe even a bit of paid smutty fiction. (I just sent a writing sample to a publisher of X rated comics who need stories for their illustrators to draw from).

Between that and trying to care for and enjoy my precious little bundle... I had to put lit on the back burner! But I do miss y'all... And I'll be back at least to check in from time to time.

Many thanks for the update. We do miss you, but I fully understand that RL takes priority, and your RL has just gotten a lot more complicated (in a good way). I know you are enjoying your precious little bundle. Having a child, nurturing them, and watching them grow is an awesome event. Enjoy it.
:rose:

Lovely to hear from you,glad things are going well. hope your freelance work blossoms.
kind regards.

Thanks, guys! I'm hoping to be working from home full time before too long.

For now, I do get use of a private office to pump my baby's meals into small bottles. She prefers draught, of course, straight from the tap. :D But she gets a bottle twice a day at the sitter's.
20140808_1.jpg

Oh, how cool! I'm sure you can make a go of it. Best of luck. :)

For now, I do get use of a private office to pump my baby's meals into small bottles. She prefers draught, of course, straight from the tap. :D But she gets a bottle twice a day at the sitter's.
20140808_1.jpg

Mmmmmm... Beautiful!

xxx
Tyler

20140808_1.jpg

Glad you are well SSW.
Great picture.
:devil:

20140808_1.jpg

Great pic! And that tummy looks to have rebounded very nicely ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back