Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice hot coffee with some French vanilla flavoring.....the aroma and taste are so good on chilly mornings like today.
I'm on the pier in the sunshine, trying to warm up; don't see any activity on the sloop yet. We sailing today? Anyone know? Sweet stayed away from the umbrella drinks yesterday so she's ready to go.....:D
that explains why we have no new underwear hanging from the mast.

It's hot chocolate for me this morning...with the sticky gooey marshmallows on top. Coffee is one adult beverage I do not enjoy! I much prefer the sweet taste of the chocolate and how the marshmallows melt and stick to my lips...kind of a lingering treat. ;)

It is Friday and I heard there was an auction to re-stock the bar. I brought a new box of umbrellas and can't wait to see who will be mixing the drinks today. :)

Well, hairball...I discovered how to keep from losing my panties...I left them in the cabin below. This way I know where they are....:cool:

It's hot chocolate for me this morning...with the sticky gooey marshmallows on top. Coffee is one adult beverage I do not enjoy! I much prefer the sweet taste of the chocolate and how the marshmallows melt and stick to my lips...kind of a lingering treat. ;)

It is Friday and I heard there was an auction to re-stock the bar. I brought a new box of umbrellas and can't wait to see who will be mixing the drinks today. :)

Well, hairball...I discovered how to keep from losing my panties...I left them in the cabin below. This way I know where they are....:cool:

we raised enough from the last auction we had, we should be good for a while.

you can never entirely relax on this boat. You never know what is going to happen.

Honestly...that's one of the reasons I keep showing up here. ;) Well, that and the company....and the rum.... Did I mention I brought a new box of umbrellas? :D I gotta start watching where I put those thngs so Mule can't count them. He knows once there are at least 3 umbrellas lying on the deck he doesn't have to work too hard to take advantage of me. :)

Honestly...that's one of the reasons I keep showing up here. ;) Well, that and the company....and the rum.... Did I mention I brought a new box of umbrellas? :D I gotta start watching where I put those thngs so Mule can't count them. He knows once there are at least 3 umbrellas lying on the deck he doesn't have to work too hard to take advantage of me. :)

oh, I thought when he was talking about umbrella's he was expecting wet weather.:)

hello kiddies!

Hope everyone is playing nice :)

Popping in to let LS know I posted todays.

*looks around*

any rum left?

Nice to see you came back...more umbrellas and no panties. My, I can't imagine what will be plundered this time. Now...where did I leave the rope... :rose:

oh, I thought when he was talking about umbrella's he was expecting wet weather.:)
Well....*biting my tongue*....I just can't think of anything appropriate for a lady to say to that....:eek:
Nice to see you came back...more umbrellas and no panties. My, I can't imagine what will be plundered this time. Now...where did I leave the rope... :rose:
Oh, my...*looks around frantically for my panties before remembering*...Maybe I should consider limiting my intake of umbrella drinks today. Aw, hell! What would be the fun in that?? Is it time for the bar to open yet? ;)

Good morning Dwellers of the Cove.

I love the smell but detest the taste of coffee.

I'll take my tea instead.

Yeah, it smells better than it tastes....hmmm...kind of interesting. Reminds me of something that tastes better than it smells....

You two apparently have had the wrong coffee. Smells and tastes divine. Drink it black.

Wassup Capn? Good god I've not been sailing in 30 years. I was 10 last time I went. I so loved it, nothing else like it in the world.

Hmmmmm, lets see, I remember none of it, you'll have to drive I'll hang out in the cabin and finish me coffee. While I'm sure you are an excellent conversationalist, it just ain't as much fun as flirtin. ( Btw, someone said you got chics and beer on this rig, *looks around ).

DB

edit: oh geebus where's my manners? Permission to come aboard Capn?

All drunks are welcome aboard! :)

I think I cut my foot when I stepped on a small drink umbrella. :D

Well....*biting my tongue*....I just can't think of anything appropriate for a lady to say to that....:eek:

Oh, my...*looks around frantically for my panties before remembering*...Maybe I should consider limiting my intake of umbrella drinks today. Aw, hell! What would be the fun in that?? Is it time for the bar to open yet? ;)

Bar's always open here :D

Howdy! Good to see you.

Bar's always open here :D
Howdy! Good to see you.
Morning, LS! It is good to see you, also. :kiss:
So, tell me...who is mixing the drinks? I'm a terrible bartender but a great customer! :D
sorry mystery, this cruise is clothing optional, which means not allowed.
Well, all I seem to be wearing at the moment are the marshmallows I lost from my hot chocolate. :rolleyes: Is that allowed? ;)

Afternoon Cove dwellers

Hi DD. What are the odds the Canadiens finish out of the playoffs? And, the Flyers only need to get one point from the home and home with Rangers this weekend to get in.

I think your crew will do OK, but I'm not so sure about my Flyboys...

Flip flops are allowed...
Other clothing not...sail naked I always say.
:D
Hmmm...so, would that be "full mast" I'm looking at, LS? ;)
Well, as long as you keep dropping umbrellas....:D
Apparently, I'm not allowed pockets so, yes...I suppose the flip-flops are a good solution...either that or staying off your feet! :)
Afternoon Cove dwellers
Good afternoon, DDgirl. I think somebody *looking around* is supposed to making umbrella drinks. Would you like one?

Hi DD. What are the odds the Canadiens finish out of the playoffs? And, the Flyers only need to get one point from the home and home with Rangers this weekend to get in.

I think your crew will do OK, but I'm not so sure about my Flyboys...

Hi MW. Habs only need one more point to clinch a spot but they only have one game left. I'm hoping the Rangers lose tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back