♂♂♀ Your Favorite Bisexual Pics♀♀♂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, all this adulterous talk!:eek:
I would like for hubby to lick my derreire spotless and watch as he empties those last few drops from our bedmate. Then they can change positions and we'll begin once more. :devil:

Yes, this sounds fun!

Holy Sweetness!

attachment.php

:kiss:...............................................:kiss:............................................:kiss:.....

How did I not know about this thread?! These pics are some of the best on Lit. Thanks to those that contribute.

Holy Sweetness!

attachment.php

:kiss:...............................................:kiss:............................................:kiss:.....

She is smoking hot. I suppose someone is now going to tell me that she is a dude. Hard to tell actually.

She is smoking hot. I suppose someone is now going to tell me that she is a dude. Hard to tell actually.

Id love for her to pull her skirt up and a dick pop out and her put her hands on my shoulders and push me down level with it, grab my head and pull it all the way on and then proceed to face fuck me telling me how good of a cockslut i am

OH YES!! look at the bulge in her undies. and for a nickle, I'll even show you were the picture came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back