The Pussy Slide Tease

It's a favourite alright, I love getting all worked up with him sliding. Lovely way to take a spooning cuddle in bed and then when you feel that hard on poking your arse to lift a leg and hold him against you with your hand and grind. When you are ready you just lean forward a little more and pop him inside.

It's a favourite alright, I love getting all worked up with him sliding. Lovely way to take a spooning cuddle in bed and then when you feel that hard on poking your arse to lift a leg and hold him against you with your hand and grind. When you are ready you just lean forward a little more and pop him inside.

That would be an amazing way to wake up :)

This is a question for the women. Do you enjoy the tease and manipulation of a cock sliding the length of your pussy? The exhilaration of the tease? Do you like to cum like this before / instead of penetration?

I find it incredibly erotic to build up the excitement for a woman this way. So erotic. Let me know your thoughts.

Jon

Your question sir, is in itself a tease...

So lovely that this teases you! The difference is you could have many times the fun the man involved has ... not that I pity him at all! Envy is a terrible sin!

At my age, 60, I have enjoyed many a tease. Sometimes just a question can be a big tease too.

Gawd, you know how to turn me on and just what I love!

I like watching the different pussy slide techniques, very hot. I just saw a video where the woman cums just before the guy does!
ES

Anyone else want to show some sliding teases off?

Or ladies tell some stories how you teased like this? Do you enjoy?

Oh yessss god yes I love that. Especially when we're at the final stages of nude foreplay and he doesn't have a condom on yet. A lot of guys I think want to have bareback and try to convince a woman to "go for it."

I like teasing a guy - and teasing myself - by letting him slide in my juice with his bare shaft. It's sexy and naughty and skating close to the edge.

One guy I'd been seeing for awhile and we were exclusive but I hadn't gone bare with anyone yet but I was on the pill just in case...and we were playing this game, he was trying to get me to go bareback and sometimes even trying to sneak it in...

So one night we were doing the slip and slide and the head of his cock lodged behind my clit....and we just stared at eachother and...he plunged inside me and took me raw.

Oh yessss god yes I love that. Especially when we're at the final stages of nude foreplay and he doesn't have a condom on yet. A lot of guys I think want to have bareback and try to convince a woman to "go for it."

I like teasing a guy - and teasing myself - by letting him slide in my juice with his bare shaft. It's sexy and naughty and skating close to the edge.

One guy I'd been seeing for awhile and we were exclusive but I hadn't gone bare with anyone yet but I was on the pill just in case...and we were playing this game, he was trying to get me to go bareback and sometimes even trying to sneak it in...

So one night we were doing the slip and slide and the head of his cock lodged behind my clit....and we just stared at eachother and...he plunged inside me and took me raw.
That sounds awesome. Hop on me and go for a slide!

Back