Curvy and fuckable? Or just slutty and in need of punishment?

and..

Would definitely call that

fuckable and slutty..

not sure you deserve the punishment yet :)

Well we have a winner. And holy fuck was that hot.

He made me cum three or four times... I cannot remember because I was not counting... Too busy having fun... And he came so hard it was delicious...

All I can think about is seeing him for real... Feeling him impale me.. Licking me out... Sucking on me... And taking his hardness into my mouth....

Well we have a winner. And holy fuck was that hot.

He made me cum three or four times... I cannot remember because I was not counting... Too busy having fun... And he came so hard it was delicious...

All I can think about is seeing him for real... Feeling him impale me.. Licking me out... Sucking on me... And taking his hardness into my mouth....

very very hot gonna follow this thread. very sexy pictures...maybe i can get to know you.

Such amazing PMs from so many people! Thank you guys and also girls!

I especially liked the one one of the ladies wrote to say she wanted to watch her boyfriend use me.....

I so need a phone fuck... From someone intelligent and expressive....

I tried to call Spidey because he was soooooo hot yesterday but to no avail... Please email me Spidey.. I want to make you cum and I want to cum as hard and as much as yesterday whilst being your little slut...

In the meantime any UK boys up for a chat message me you number and tell me a hot scenario.... And you know how much I fantasise about being shared or used....

Crazy curvy, absolutely slurry and fuckable... and if punishment is your kink, that could be accommodated also... love the hairy pussy by the way. Would love to explore that jungle with my tongue

Seriously thinking of restarting this thread with new pics... I am feeling a little shy because I am even curvier..l but I have a tan... So maybe you might like the definition the tan lines give..... Anyway encourage me with some dirty messages and PMs if you would like to see more... Because dep down I really want yo show you all... It makes me feel so humiliated but so so horny...

Seriously thinking of restarting this thread with new pics... I am feeling a little shy because I am even curvier..l but I have a tan... So maybe you might like the definition the tan lines give..... Anyway encourage me with some dirty messages and PMs if you would like to see more... Because dep down I really want yo show you all... It makes me feel so humiliated but so so horny...

After looking through your thread for the first time, I think that would be a delightful idea. I can't wait to see new pictures of your luscious breasts and hairy pussy. The ideas your pictures give me:devil:

We do love your curves so. You've been missed;)

I have been soaking these last few days reading your PMs... Looking at threads on he and re-reading the dirty posts you have all made.. I have had a couple of voice messages that literally made me flood my pussy...

So thank you boys and girls... You make me feel alright about myself... And my word do you all make me horny...

Please be kind....

Well unless you are telling my what you would do with me... Then please me filthy....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1
For you .... Some PMs requested these....

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
For you .... Some PMs requested these....

Would love to force myself inside of you from behind while presding your head down on a pillow to muffle your moaning. Then penetrate you deeper and deeper until you have to scream for more!

Would love to force myself inside of you from behind while presding your head down on a pillow to muffle your moaning. Then penetrate you deeper and deeper until you have to scream for more!

Would you now? I like the concept of being forced... I like even more the concept of a man who forces me simply by making a request. So I am effectively his possession....

Back