Minnesota Page

I'm in the Duluth, MN area now. :) Would love to find someone to hang around with since I recently moved here.
 
Jenna was the first person to post on this thread. Reading comprehension is tough stuff. :rolleyes:
 
Duluth

I was wondering where that came from, thanks. :kiss:

Grew up in Duluth, Curvy. Why the hell would you move there....soooooo cold. In Cheesland now, but miss living in the Twin Cities! Enjoy the Lake, and of course, Grandma's!!
 
Grew up in Duluth, Curvy. Why the hell would you move there....soooooo cold. In Cheesland now, but miss living in the Twin Cities! Enjoy the Lake, and of course, Grandma's!!

Why not? Lol. I wanted a fresh start, always loved the lake, and it's closer to my family than the cities. I love it here, though would love to have a local or someone to explore the city with.
 
Duluth

I'm in the Duluth, MN area now. :) Would love to find someone to hang around with since I recently moved here.

I live in Duluth. I can show u the town if u want to, if that's okay with you?:)
Welcome to Duluth!
 
Sorry........


Sorry about the "Jenna" post.........12:00 AM (Rum thirty?) ..........Jenna started the thread & I got my fuzzy brain headed in the wrong direction . :eek: Hope there is some way I can make it up to you ........:rose:
 
Huh. There seems to be a Mn thread here that I wasn't aware of. Strange how that can happen, hmm?

Nice to see everyone here. Especially now that the weather is turning chill. Time, it would seem, to help keep each other warm.

-TF-
 
Hope....

I'm in the Duluth, MN area now. :) Would love to find someone to hang around with since I recently moved here.

Hope you are getting the feel of the area...Canal Park.....good shops & eats.......WI side of lift bridge = nice beach (YES beach on Lake Superior!) ...well maybe wait til summer. Nice board walk in Canal Park. Venture North on 61....beautiful state parks & waterfalls......Lutsen.....Grand Marais . Wish I could "escort" you....among OTHER things........;)
 
Keep it alive

Don't let the MN page die - we are just getting into winter we all need to stay connected.
 
Bump MN

Bravo!!!

Didn't feel like there are any dirty minded individuals in MN except me..... Now I can banter and throw down a "DON'CHA KNOW" and it will not need to be translated.


35/M 6'-4"..... casually sophisticated and occasional pervert
 
Minnesota here to 52' male always looking for great chat with any of the sweet ladies here, please write me.
 
Hello to all my fellow Minnesotans...57 m enjoys chatting with the ladies :)
 
Last edited:
Weather like this keeps up and we will be wearing shorts in no time..

PartyMart in Wayzata
 
Back
Top