washington peeps

I think I brought some rain with me from seattle to Missouri. Hope you all are getting a break!
 
I think I brought some rain with me from seattle to Missouri. Hope you all are getting a break!

Thankfully you are still posting so no break from that sexy arse picture...as for the rain, SW WA is still wet and warm tonight :)
 
Is there anyone in Spokane or eastern Washington or over the border in Idaho on here?
 
Theres a town down south in the state. On the north bank of the Columbia river. Hudson Bay Fur Trading Co. had a post here. I think it was inside the Fort.
Were pretty close to Portland and with 2 bridges to burn and to keep us apart.
Welcome to Vancouver:eek:
People that live here have given up trying to get away.
 
Sassy, When was the last time you were in Bothell? If its been more than six or seven years, you wouldn't recognize it.

I drive through a lot. I still go to a friends memorial every year too. I drive by my old "house" and it's a housing development now. That's why we moved though. It grew too much for me. I was showing horses and was running out of areas to ride, so we moved out to the country. After my friend was kidnapped, that was the final straw and we moved.
 
Sassy,

Do you remember the Kenmore Drive In Theater, the Rock Quarry (Gray Basalt) and the (gun) firing range all on the north side of Bothell Way?
 
Last edited:
Sassy,

Do you remember the Kenmore Drive In Theater, the Rock Quarry (Gray Basalt) and the (gun) firing range all on the north side of Bothell Way?

Yes i do. What supposed to leave the theater I remember going there quite a bit when I was a kid. I saw the first Friday the 13th there
 
Live in West Sound area, Kitsap Cty now a days. I did live in the burgs on the eastside but had enough traffic to last a lifetime...In the slow lanes these days.:)
 
Shoreline/Edmonds area

I live in the Shoreline/Edmonds area. Anyone in my neighborhood? 39/m here
 
(duplicated post) worth looking at ...

This morning I heard a live radio interview with one of two U of W Engineering students and the pair have invented this. http://www.jikopowerinc.com/

Their 'bleeding heart liberal rationale' for this is on the website AND for once, it actually makes sense. What they did not anticipate is a demand for their device by campers, mountaineers, survivalists and the general public worldwide! Go kids, go!
 
Back
Top