Who is In California?

Born in Watsonville, raised in San Francisco, and living in El Cajon. A real California Native. And I wouldn't live in San Francisco again for anything. The only good thing about SF is the Italian Food. My town went bye, bye durning the 60's in the Haight and hasn't recovered yet.

Native Californian

Born, raised and still live in So Cal! Currently in the Inland Empire...44, single woman ~ yes we are on Lit, too! :kiss:

*laughs* Sorry, I tried but they wouldn't fit in the viewer. But I guess it would be safe to say they're a little bigger than grapefruits. No...bigger...hmm...I can't think of a fair comparison.

Born and raised in California. Personally do not get into the whole NorCal vs. SoCal thing though. Currently living in Thousand Oaks though raised in SLO.

Humboldt county

I would love to meet awoman from Humboldt county for some conversation

24/m from san deigo

i can explain the whole nor cal so cal thing

its completely invented by northern cali

it doesn’t exist down here

my feeling is it stems from insecurity which breeds overcompensation.

Often in Northern Ca

Both a lot of time in Humboldt, and in the Bay Area.... anyone like teacher types (male that is)?

It's not about insecurity. It's vexation. When people from other parts of the world hear California, all they think about is beaches, Disneyland, LA. I've been called a liar for saying that I grew up in the snow. I don't hate Southern California, and I certainly don't think Northern California's better. But when I tell a person I live in California, I hate that they automatically think I have a tan and surf every day.

So Cal checking in, from the city of the angles..... How's all the cali folks doing?

I was born in the bay, and always thought there was a DISTINCT difference between North and South.

Where does the bay fit in though? When someone asked if I was from north or south Cali, I always replied "I'm from the Bay, where we "hifey and go dumb".:cool:

It's not about insecurity. It's vexation. When people from other parts of the world hear California, all they think about is beaches, Disneyland, LA. I've been called a liar for saying that I grew up in the snow. I don't hate Southern California, and I certainly don't think Northern California's better. But when I tell a person I live in California, I hate that they automatically think I have a tan and surf every day.

you dont?? LIAR!.. youre not from cali :D:devil:

San Diego here

Hey y'all.. i was gone for a while but coming back on to Lit now.

30 yo male in San Diego... great to see other Californians around...

Card

Fairfield, which is right next to Napa Valley. :) I went to college in San Diego and I'm starting to miss it. I should visit soon.

you dont think nor cal is better? your not the type of person i'm talking about

Back