Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D :D :D yay :D

ooooh, P sent me some ummmm Humextruss *goes to get bottle* *ahem Humectress- it's very cool conditioner stuff, you should try it :) she said if i use a pea sized amount and rub it between my palms and run it through my DRY hair, then brush it through, my hair would be lovely and silky...and it is!

It might work for you :) as a top up.

just phoned lush, they said that the two i wanted to send were out of stock so they just put anything else in. :( shame as i wanted you to try 'Honey i washed the kids' (Honey scented soap) and 'Bohemian' - lemon scented.

I am a total lush junkie, from the day after xmas Lush has a promo on, if you spend over £15, you can get ANYTHING that expires in 6 months in the store free...even if its worth more than that. when i went this xmas just gone, i spent £30 and got £90 worth of stuff :D you can even just spend £15 and get their biggest gift box (£100) free if they have it! (so for xmas 2007, if it says it's expiring before june, you get it free :D

Yeah, Humectress is good stuff - used to be all I used, but it doesn't smell as good as this Lush stuff does. :)

I just turned in my capstone.
:eek:

That leaves me approximately five assignments (three teeny tiny ones, two essays) away from graduation. It also means I met my capstone deadline with time to spare.

I want some fucking kudos.

That leaves me approximately five assignments (three teeny tiny ones, two essays) away from graduation. It also means I met my capstone deadline with time to spare.

KUDOS!!!

Yeah, Humectress is good stuff - used to be all I used, but it doesn't smell as good as this Lush stuff does. :)

Vana is the real Lush slut........god you should see her bathroom. I looked for a cash register the first time I went inside it.

Well done, sj. :)

I used the toilet at the office today, and when I flushed there was no water. About two hours later I hear water filling the pipes again. So I return to the bathroom and flush again, this time with rusty, dirty, disgusting looking almost black water filling the bowl... I also forgot to buy bottled water for the office this morning on my drive in. so I am very thirsty right now :eek:

I have Italian dressing !!!!

:D

attention20whore3lm9.jpg

*giggles* I have got to stop taking the piss out of people today, but its so much fun and a great stress relief:D

sj~ congrats hon well done:kiss::rose::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back