UK Bimbo Mum

Anyone have any fun over the weekend, my husband is out and I am alone and looking for some naughty rp

Fakery at its finest!

This person is such a fucking fake.

No one who is genuinely from the UK talks like this. This is probably an American man trying too fucking hard to sound British.

I'm surprised he hasn't gone the full Dick Van Dyke "cor blimey guv'nor" yet. It's not hard to find out when bank holidays are and such like. Nice try and all that. What's a 'carboot' sale anyway. And no one describes it as "going down to the south west coast", when visiting Devon.

And I'm pretty sure 'she' says she's a "mum of one" but also mentions "the kids" plural. Go back through 'her' post history and draw your own conclusions - if you can actually take off your blinkers :rolleyes:

It's weird bullshitters like this that make this site really hard work at times.

Rant over. Good luck chaps - if talking dirty to another man is your thing.

This person is such a fucking fake.

No one who is genuinely from the UK talks like this. This is probably an American man trying too fucking hard to sound British.

I'm surprised he hasn't gone the full Dick Van Dyke "cor blimey guv'nor" yet. It's not hard to find out when bank holidays are and such like. Nice try and all that. What's a 'carboot' sale anyway. And no one describes it as "going down to the south west coast", when visiting Devon.

And I'm pretty sure 'she' says she's a "mum of one" but also mentions "the kids" plural. Go back through 'her' post history and draw your own conclusions - if you can actually take off your blinkers :rolleyes:

It's weird bullshitters like this that make this site really hard work at times.

Rant over. Good luck chaps - if talking dirty to another man is your thing.

Wish I had read this earlier !

Back