Greetings from a Southern Mom!

I am doing quite well, how are you dear? :)

I'm doing fairly well, working too hard, of course, so not a lot of time to do all of the things I want to do. That is, however a common problem not peculiar to me. I have missed intelligent conversation that I've had with you ...

do take care,

I am back after a move and under a different name since I lost the info to my old account! Always looking to make new friends (and reconnect with old ones) .

I will be on yahoo, if you cannot get me added on there just shoot me a pm here and I will give you my contact into directly and we can figure it out. Hope to chat with everyone soon. Same name as on here, SouthernMother2014@yahoo.com

Chat soon :heart:

hi southern mom
how are you? you're having fun? but what keeps you awake at this time of the day/night?

HH

Usually I was snoozing at that time, I had a late nap and got my sleep schedule all messed up!

I'm glad you decided to come back to Lit. It's always good to meet new people. Feel free to PM me you would like to.

Happy to meet you

Always nice to see a sweet southern lady on here. Older northeast US male here if interested in chatting, paulman8080 on yahoo

Welcome back! Though I am new here myself so I hope I don't come across pretentious. No YIM, but I'm around. Take care!

Hi Southern Mother,

Would love to make acquaintance and get to know you. Look forward to catching you on Yahoo and chatting with you.

Welcome back, Southern Lady. I hope you find what you're looking for. I'll send you a message on Yahoo. :) :rose:

Back