North Carolina anyone

30-something yo straight male, east of Raleigh Just looking to have a bit of correspondence. Age/sex/race/orientation doesn't matter I can talk to anyone.
 
Visiting Charlotte, NC

Hi NC litsters!
I'm a 37 y/o male and I'll be taking a trip to Charlotte in November. Would love to chat with some locals. I think I should be mobile and maybe heading to The Triangle at some point.
Would love some advice on things to see and places to eat. And would be interested in meeting some locals during the visit.
Hope the weather is good this November!
 
Triangle

52 year old
Live in triangle area. Looking for someone to talk and play with.
 
Asheville couple here. Looks like there is not a lot going on here. Shame as it is getting harder and harder to find a place to find real people anymore.
 
Well, it's October 2017, and finally a reply is sent: I'm in Raleigh....

.....I'm a very young 55, decent looking (and looks younger than my age...yeah, we all think that, but if you contact me & we exchange pics, I think you'll agree), romantic, divorced, and looking for companionship perhaps more than intimacy (at this point). I'm well edjukated (sic) (M.S. in Chemistry), financially secure, and...free for most of the next 2 weeks! My name is janus.fieri and gee, male is where I'm at!
 
Charlotte NC here close to the NC/SC line. I go between states often. Looking for lit friends to chat with.
 
Just outside of Charlotte here. Would love to find a couple or lady to Skype with. I'm 31/M.
 
Asheville couple here. Looks like there is not a lot going on here. Shame as it is getting harder and harder to find a place to find real people anymore.

I know ......but there are a few of us left. Ashevillle area here. Say hey if you would like too.
 
Back
Top