I am looking for some cfnm stories that involve a son/brother/or nephew.

tadams9

Virgin
I am looking for some cfnm & light femdom stories that involve mother/sister/son characters or step-mother/step-siser/step-son characters. If you don't know, "cfnm" stands for "clothed female nude/naked male". I'm more interested in the stories that are multi-part & with the son being hung. But they don't have to be multi-part. Also, no gay anal or tiny dicks. It can be avarage though. So far the best i've come across are; "Summer of '77" by natalieprendergast, ''The Tick Incident'' by bess_armstrong, & ''What a Guy Won't Do'' by hotwords229. I don't mind if you post cfnm story links invoIving aunt/cousin/nephew characters. But that is not what i am primarly looking for. I don't have problems navigating this site, I am looking for replys of recommendations of this genre that other readers enjoyed reading.

I am a female. If you rather reply via email, my email is tadams778@gmail.com.

Last edited:
"cfnm" stands for "clothed female nude/naked male"

"cfnm" stands for "clothed female nude/naked male"

that's what the tags are for, my friend.

Thank you my friend, but i am aware of searching via tags. My request was not from needing help navigating this site. I am looking for recommendations from this genre, from others that they themselves have enjoyed reading.

Last edited:
interested in cfnm

I was just curious if you fantasized about this sort of cfnm roleplay or of you just like stories. I am located in baltimore as well and could host this roleplay if you are interested. If so email me at rurie2123@gmail.com

Back