The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
..... you're argument makes sense..... hmm. Alright I suppose so. It's BYOB though!!

Excellent! Not only will I BYOB, I'll bring what you like as well. Again, that's just the kind of guest I am.

So tell me what the lovely Ms. BD fancies in the way of libations. Wine? Liqueur? Gin? Vodka? Tequila??? :rolleyes:

Excellent! Not only will I BYOB, I'll bring what you like as well. Again, that's just the kind of guest I am.

So tell me what the lovely Ms. BD fancies in the way of libations. Wine? Liqueur? Gin? Vodka? Tequila??? :rolleyes:

*chuckles* Don't worry about me... I have enough booze to get damn near everyone in here drunk a few times over. Even though I really only drink about once a month.... so it really makes no sense for me to even own this much. I just don't like sharing my alcohol.

*chuckles* Don't worry about me... I have enough booze to get damn near everyone in here drunk a few times over. Even though I really only drink about once a month.... so it really makes no sense for me to even own this much. I just don't like sharing my alcohol.

Fair enough. In that case, I shall arrive with a surprise house warming gift for the lovely lady of the house. :rose:

Mmmmmm RH's cupcakes... :D

:kiss:

Did someone mention cupcakes?

600004_10151012218513577_1571193887_n.jpg

LT ~ It can't be. But it is! :D It's snowing!!!!

FLT ~ At my age, this shouldn't still be so exciting... :eek:

whispers

Because there are actual children here who are probably less bothered by its arrival than I am. :D

That said, they grow/grew up with it. I didn't.

grins and proceeds to run around

Snoooooooooooooooooow!!

whispers

Because there are actual children here who are probably less bothered by its arrival than I am. :D

That said, they grow/grew up with it. I didn't.

grins and proceeds to run around

Snoooooooooooooooooow!!

Awwww... crap.

I'm never going to see those posts now. Well, not until next year by the looks of it. :)

Awwww... crap.

I'm never going to see those posts now. Well, not until next year by the looks of it. :)

Well...

thinks

...the snow only stays 'til like...April :D

And am sure we both know that a sprinkling today, mid October, is hardly the start of the proper stuff, the really distracting stuff. The won't be here for another month or so yet.

whispers and sighs

It'll probably be gone in a couple of hours...

Well...

thinks

...the snow only stays 'til like...April :D

And am sure we both know that a sprinkling today, mid October, is hardly the start of the proper stuff, the really distracting stuff. The won't be here for another month or so yet.

whispers and sighs

It'll probably be gone in a couple of hours...

I live in the semi-tropics, remember. I know bugger all about snow fall patterns of any part of the world.

If it snows here at any time of the year, the world is in big trouble.

I live in the semi-tropics, remember. I know bugger all about snow fall patterns of any part of the world.

If it snows here at any time of the year, the world is in big trouble.

makes a mental note to send a little box of snow to the Southern Hemisphere around Christmas time, just enough for a brief snow ball fight for the M13 household before they enjoy all those shrimps on the barbie

;)

Exactly two years since joining Lit to make new friends. :rose:

FLTIT: Wow, that's a lot of blood. Maybe I should be worried. Looks like it's going to be one of those days. :(

LT:

I really should work on a post for Eva... but I'm just too pissed off. Grrrrr. I'll do it tomorrow when I'm not contemplating the idea of kicking the shit out of this idiot.

I'm really not a violent person, but I think in this case he really, really deserves it.

LT:

I really should work on a post for Eva... but I'm just too pissed off. Grrrrr. I'll do it tomorrow when I'm not contemplating the idea of kicking the shit out of this idiot.

I'm really not a violent person, but I think in this case he really, really deserves it.

stress [n] : The reaction caused when the mind overrides the body's natural desire to choke the living shit out of someone who richly deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back