men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really into the cuckold, but not with my wife. I want to be cuckolded by another couple. Does that make sense to anyone else?

Love this topic, I fantasize about seeing my wife with another guy. Open to discussing this more with like minded folks. Shoot me a PM if interested.

so.. recap last night... she got hers and i didn't....
she was supposed to text me in like an hour or two come pick her up... well four hours later.. i text and ring her up..
get a text back.. "shit.. sorry baby .. fell asleep.. come get me. in 10 minutes"

so i pick her up out front of his place.. about halfway home she gets has a killer headache.. like as in crying it hurts so bad
so pain meds and to bed when we get home....

and she is still there... she tried getting up and said screw that and went back to bed...

wife and I both ant her to take overs, but on her terms. She has to find the guy and make all the moves.

she will only meet ppl she is familiar with, she wants to pick the guy and have chemistry with hm, she does not want some one i meet online.. if she talks to him online she has to have met him and know him first

I f anybody is around and would like to chat about seeing our wives with another guy let me know.

Yes

Ok just want some thoughts and opinions from you guys out there. I have the biggest fantasy of my wife having sex with another man while i watch, also having a MFM while eveyone is pleasing each other..... Anyone one with me in this fantasy???? Have any of you men and or women went there????
Love it, it's just a shame we don't do more of it because of our hectic life styles. But would really like to find a regular fuck buddy for my wife

Sharing Wives

I have found it to be a fantasy for a lot of men, and making it a reality can be kind of hard for many of them. For the past 6 months I have had an online relationship with a couple. Where he has shared his wife with me. He does not have sex with her, but watches us pleasure each other in any way we want.

This morning he called me said his wife really missed me and wanted to give me a blowjob. Said she would be home soon and if I would be here. Of course I told him I would be. He said great, you two enjoy each other and to have fun and hung up.

A little while later she was online and we sure did have fun, he called me right in the middle of her sucking my cock, asked how it was going. I told him she was on her knees taking my cock deep in her mouth,, all he could say was mmmm sounds like you are having fun. He would call me later after she texted him letting him know we were done.

He called me after we were done and I gave him all the details of how she deep throated me and swallowed every drop of my cum down her throat, he was glad we had a good time.

Here is a link of how I met them online and the start of our relationship.

http://www.literotica.com/s/he-shares-his-wife-with-me

I have found it to be a fantasy for a lot of men, and making it a reality can be kind of hard for many of them. For the past 6 months I have had an online relationship with a couple. Where he has shared his wife with me. He does not have sex with her, but watches us pleasure each other in any way we want.

This morning he called me said his wife really missed me and wanted to give me a blowjob. Said she would be home soon and if I would be here. Of course I told him I would be. He said great, you two enjoy each other and to have fun and hung up.

A little while later she was online and we sure did have fun, he called me right in the middle of her sucking my cock, asked how it was going. I told him she was on her knees taking my cock deep in her mouth,, all he could say was mmmm sounds like you are having fun. He would call me later after she texted him letting him know we were done.

He called me after we were done and I gave him all the details of how she deep throated me and swallowed every drop of my cum down her throat, he was glad we had a good time.

I wish I could be...the man in this story that shared his wife! Her tight little pussy is to nice to keep all to myself!

so hot

wife

attachment.php

I too enjoyed hearing about my wife's sexual adventures, sometimes it was during the heat of the moment, others could be while chatting in the car. She had a large circle of friends because of a group she belonged to, and got to know a few sexually after a divorce. Wife didn't often get into small details, but would describe the act, where, with whom, and such. Always a big turn on.

my wife told me of her past recently.. her first sexual experience with sex was a drunk night with her female cousin. They got drunk, danced, kissed and humped (tribbed) each other and slept naked in each others arms. The next morning they showered together.... they kept up thee "sleep overs" for over two years. After that he would have crazy naked orgies after bar nights... they wold go out and drink , go back to one of the girls apartments, make out and fuck around with each other... she said it was similar to the scene in the Metallica video for "Whiskey in a Jar" She also had a boyfriend once that she only let eat her pussy, and they used to go to a nude beach and he would do it to her there..

I used to get jealous when my wife would tell me stories. Not anymore, I often masterbate thinking about her past.

She's told me she used to party with her best friend and would hook up with guys. Her first time she was drunk and she fucked him but she didn't like it and he had a small dick.

Another time, some random guy just started making out with her and they ended up at his apartment. She was still too tight to ride his cock, so they did some fore play. She sucked his cock then they fucked.

Another time she was in love with a guy so she ended up fucking him in the back seat of his car.

Sorry for the lack of details but I'm hard as fuck.

Great topic

First of all, it takes a very specific type of psyche to handle or enjoy what your lover has done in her past because whatever situations you think he/she wiggled herself/himself into they were much more explicit, raunchy, and scandalous. Me personally, I love it. There was a woman I worked with. We were strongly attracted to each other. I had a gf at the time. She was very bold and was hot and whore blooded. skip 2 months later, we had awesome earth shattering sex, but I didn't become a repeat offender because of the gf. So, she would come to work and when we were alone she would tell me of the nasty things she did with other guys over the weekend. She thought it would make me jealous enough to take her for myself, but all it did was make me hope she told me more. Fast forward a few years later, we dated. We went to the toy store and bought a dildo. The whole night out, on the way home, and at my place I asked and pried about her past lovers. I wanted to push the envelope as hard and far as I could. I asked who had the biggest dick, who's cum she drank, who was rough, etc. By the time we began our fuck session I had names and instances, circumstances and rankings at my disposal. I remember fucking her from the back and making her suck the dildo and telling her to "beg" for random guys to fuck her throat, calling out their names. She nearly lost her mind, as Im sure waves of past feelings and memories were flashing before her eyes. I made her say things like "Brendan please fuck me again" aloud. She told me entire scenarios while I worked in and out of moist pouch; how she cheated on college bfs and how a guy took her ass as she laid sleeping (of course she woke up to a tremendous pounding). I loved it all. After several orgasms and much sexual-emotional pulling she couldn't handle anymore and had a crazed orgasmic mix of ecstasy and tears. we stopped and she told me she didn't want any of those men and only wanted me. I held her for the next hour or so until she relaxed and then we talked about our mind bending experience until we passed out holding each other...Now that was some of the sexiest shit I've experienced. It was lust and love, whoreness' and honor all rolled up in one good night. God what a wonderful woman and whore she was.

Wife loves being banged

After a few mths of letting my wife explore her sexual horizon, enjoyably might i add last night at a friends supper bowl she asks me if she could play with a few of the guests! I smile and tell her as long as their wife's don't get upset its ok by me. She immediately walks to the guest bedroom down the hall spins around and says you want to watch me get pounded like a slut! I laughed and said why not. She pulled off her jersey and bra kicked off her shoes and dropped her jean in the hall, got on her hand and knees and crawled in to the room. When i entered she had a massive black stud jamming his cock down her throat pulling her hair away and then back down his immense member. Her gags and coughs told me it was to much but she didn't let up. Behind her was my best friend and his brother smacking her ass and sliding Their fingers in her wet pussy and ass. My best friend turned to me and said that the three of them were going to fuck my slut till her pussy was wrecked! His brother started to shove his fist in her pussy, telling her what a whore she was as she winced a little then rocked back. I sat down and watched the fuck her so brutally her pussy turned purple and all she could do is moan at the end they all unloaded in her pussy like she had begged them to. She sat up and told me how great it felt. And how she wants more men bigger cocks and one lucky man was going to knock her up. Any takers!!

Yes

I'd love to get some sloppy seconds after a few guys have cum inside your slut wife. God I want something like that to happen to mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back