The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!

I'm a little tired to be honest. Baby's been sick all day (again:rolleyes:) and I have to be up early. I'm trying to convince her that it's now bed time even though she's been sleeping all day and finally feeling better. But that's life... No rest for the moms... uh er I mean wicked!

Ahhhh poor little angel! I always felt so helpless when my boys were babies and got sick. They can spike a fever then be fine the next day...or sometimes it's a longer sickness..but I hope she's feeling better and lets mommy get some rest.

Dang! I go off to write for a minute and all the pretty women show up.

Hi Molly. :kiss:

Hi Trish. :kiss:

Hi secret. :kiss:

And Hi again Di. :kiss:

Ahhhh poor little angel! I always felt so helpless when my boys were babies and got sick. They can spike a fever then be fine the next day...or sometimes it's a longer sickness..but I hope she's feeling better and lets mommy get some rest.

Yeah, it started yesterday. But the fever broke today and she's suddenly her normal trouble causing self. Amazing how quickly they can recover. Especially at the mention of bed time.:rolleyes:

*saunters across the room dropping clothing on the way*

Where exactly were you suggesting I sit down?

It's a big couch ... there's plenty of room :D
I have a few other ideas, but I think I'd need to get permission from your other half first
:devil:

*saunters across the room dropping clothing on the way*

Where exactly were you suggesting I sit down?
Nero, that's the best I can do....maybe you can talk someone else into taking over.
Dang! I go off to write for a minute and all the pretty women show up.

Hi Molly. :kiss:

Hi Trish. :kiss:

Hi secret. :kiss:

And Hi again Di. :kiss:
Hi again, Tom. :kiss:

and goodnight, naked people. :kiss: I'm done for this evening.

It's a big couch ... there's plenty of room :D
I have a few other ideas, but I think I'd need to get permission from your other half first
:devil:

Tell wenchie she's always welcome to join in. Maybe if she doesn't want to share you, you'll be willing to share her. ;)

TOM!

I don't believe I've gotten to talk to you at all recently!:kiss:

Unfortunately that is the case. Sorry your little one is ill, sweetie. I hope she feels better soon. Sometimes the illness is rougher on the parent than the child. ;)

Unfortunately that is the case. Sorry your little one is ill, sweetie. I hope she feels better soon. Sometimes the illness is rougher on the parent than the child. ;)

With my kid that is definitely the case... :rolleyes:

Unfortunately the baby calls. I'm going to have to put her to bed. I don't know if I'll be back or not tonight. If not. Love you all. Someone take care of Nero for me. I know how much guys hate it when you get them all excited and then go in the other room.

Unfortunately the baby calls. I'm going to have to put her to bed. I don't know if I'll be back or not tonight. If not. Love you all. Someone take care of Nero for me. I know how much guys hate it when you get them all excited and then go in the other room.

That's OK Secret, you take care of your baby ...

It's bedtime for me anyway -- so G'night all :D

Take care, secret. :kiss: We'll get the maidens to comfort him. :devil:

Hugs ...and good night.....and shhhhh I'll see to him....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back