Innocent but sexy airhead humiliation

mrangry

Experienced
Joined
Jun 10, 2012
Posts
44
I’ve always liked the idea of a very attractive and sexy girl who is so naive that she doesn’t understand just how sexy she is and why she drives men (and maybe other girls) wild with lust.

A few years ago I had a bit of a fling with this girl I worked with who set me off on this, she was a pretty, busty brunette with an amazing body and she used to quite willingly indulge me in some of my male Dom fantasies. I bought her quite a few sexy outfits and high heels and she used to let me dominate her, verbally and by spanking her.

My story would be a similar girl, with a pretty, innocent looking face and a very fit body, probably about a 34F, with a narrow waist and a perfect bubble butt, who has a controlling boyfriend, but she is so much of an airhead that she doesn’t realise this, she thinks she is looked after by him, but he sets up situations where she gets humiliated. He also buys her clothes, to suit him, which are flimsy and too tight, so they easily get ripped, or split or whatever.

He could set up situations, probably with some of his mates, where she loses her dress, gets drenched, etc, or could be tricked into being the entertainment at a stag party perhaps. Watching his gorgeous, sexy girlfriend getting embarrassed and humiliated really turns him on, so when he does finally get her home hours of rampant, no holds barred sex follow!
 
Back
Top