Online Jack and Jill Party!

So... I'll just get myself warmed up. Am dancing to this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_4UmAY852I

I have on a short, pale green nightie that's strewn with a print of small blue flowers. It has lace and pearl buttons.

I'm feeling that sultry beat as I sway my hips and let my hands wander down my body.

You don't have to dance with me. Just come on in and get comfy.

So... I'll just get myself warmed up. Am dancing to this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_4UmAY852I

I have on a short, pale green nightie that's strewn with a print of small blue flowers. It has lace and pearl buttons.

I'm feeling that sultry beat as I sway my hips and let my hands wander down my body.

You don't have to dance with me. Just come on in and get comfy.

Slipping into the party. And...seeing Jada dancing..oh my..yes...feeling VERY comfy as I watch :)

heck, its still early there jada... almost 2 here...

the title of the room caught my eye and I had to check it out...

Well, I'm a night owl. I hope this thread will stay open round the clock! Seems there are so many horny people here, might as well have a place to relieve that horniness! :D

Thank you! I had the most lovely invite, I just say :)

AFraid I won't be here for long though tonight as my dog is fussing to go out and then I should head to bed. But wanted to say HI in here. :) And I will return if the party continues when I'm on next!

Now playing this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQlgcjosN9w

Nice and slow. I move my body back and forth, letting my hands stray. Feeling the weight of my bare breasts beneath my nightie. Letting my fingers pinch my nipples. Then slithering my hands down the front of the nightie, lifting it slowly and letting my fingers just barely touch my clit.

Oh yes! I feel wonderful tonight!

Thank you! I had the most lovely invite, I just say :)

AFraid I won't be here for long though tonight as my dog is fussing to go out and then I should head to bed. But wanted to say HI in here. :) And I will return if the party continues when I'm on next!

No prob. As I said... I hope to keep this party going round the clock. It's always horny o'clock somewhere! :D

Now playing this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQlgcjosN9w

Nice and slow. I move my body back and forth, letting my hands stray. Feeling the weight of my bare breasts beneath my nightie. Letting my fingers pinch my nipples. Then slithering my hands down the front of the nightie, lifting it slowly and letting my fingers just barely touch my clit.

Oh yes! I feel wonderful tonight!
In the low light of the room I find you, in midst of a brilliant sway, oh! The harmonious hand-play that slides under your silken gown, your fingers trace your inner thighs my imagination traces your lips and the delectable spread that would be Inbetween your legs. My shirt of course is off and the wind bears into me a desire to undress

This song comes on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRgWBN8yt_E

I dance slowly back over to my floor cushion, straighten out the blue towel and recline on it, slowly spreading my legs, bending my knees and pulling up the hem of my nightie, exposing myself.

I feel the slight breeze tickling across my clit as I let my hand stroke my inner thighs, feeling the wetness seeping out of me.

One look at your beautiful fingers run upwards in straight lines I anticipate a beautiful flower to bloom with all its accompanying moisture and my fingers tug at my crotch and rub over my pants. The bulge growls in my palms

I begin tugging on my pussy lips and fully intend to make this last for a long time, trying to delay my orgasm.

I begin tugging on my pussy lips and fully intend to make this last for a long time, trying to delay my orgasm.
I see the velvet red play hide with my lustful eyes, my my pants snap out of their buttons, the zip flies and I stand in my boxers, the tent obvious for the fire your arousing pussy play has left me with.
My hand slides under, watching you trying to stay at the edge, pressed lips, erect nipples , sweat threading down your belly till the upper clit. I see a drop vanish into the crimson wetness of your pussy, watch you shudder and my cock springs out me crashing in my cushion,

I see the velvet red play hide with my lustful eyes, my my pants snap out of their buttons, the zip flies and I stand in my boxers, the tent obvious for the fire your arousing pussy play has left me with.
My hand slides under, watching you trying to stay at the edge, pressed lips, erect nipples , sweat threading down your belly till the upper clit. I see a drop vanish into the crimson wetness of your pussy, watch you shudder and my cock springs out me crashing in my cushion,

Mmmm...

Have removed the nightie now. One hand pleasures my breasts and nipples while the other explores between my legs.

Mmmm...

Have removed the nightie now. One hand pleasures my breasts and nipples while the other explores between my legs.

I draw in a breath hoping to catch a whiff of the wind kissing your wetness, my fingers tug at the cloth trying to pull it off, the heated moment I arch back my legs and rip off the cloth, as my erection springs to light and twitches into glory.

I slide my hand inside my boxers and slowly start to stroke myself watching you

Ohhh... All the testosterone in the room!

Watching you is turning me on more.

I slide two fingers into my pussy and then my mouth, licking off the juices.

Ohhh... All the testosterone in the room!

Watching you is turning me on more.

I slide two fingers into my pussy and then my mouth, licking off the juices.

My hand rubs on my chest as the wind cuts into my excited nipples, and I feel a shiver, the juices lined up from your lips all the way till your womanhood, I see a delicious hole dripping viscous nectar, while your eyes closed to savor the taste of your excited pussy.
My hardness turns to rock as I imagine the delicious fantasy of my tongue lapping up all those juices about to flow from your cunt

My hand rubs on my chest as the wind cuts into my excited nipples, and I feel a shiver, the juices lined up from your lips all the way till your womanhood, I see a delicious hole dripping viscous nectar, while your eyes closed to savor the taste of your excited pussy.
My hardness turns to rock as I imagine the delicious fantasy of my tongue lapping up all those juices about to flow from your cunt

Mmmm...

I reach into my box of toys and pull out my favorite metal butt plug with the pink jewel on the end. I lube it, slowly press it against my ass and let it slide in.

Mmmm...

I reach into my box of toys and pull out my favorite metal butt plug with the pink jewel on the end. I lube it, slowly press it against my ass and let it slide in.
A slow gasps escapes my lips as I moan a large 'oh' for my imagination runs wild about the heaven in your ass with my cock's head the shapely tip pressed between my thumb and first finger

A slow gasps escapes my lips as I moan a large 'oh' for my imagination runs wild about the heaven in your ass with my cock's head the shapely tip pressed between my thumb and first finger

I roll onto my back, feeling the butt plug stimulating me and begin working my fingers all over and in and out of my pussy.

I roll onto my back, feeling the butt plug stimulating me and begin working my fingers all over and in and out of my pussy.
Looking at your pleasure holes being toyed with my eyes rise up to your nipples and then to your eyes, as my hand slips into a slower rhythme. The gentle rubbing turns into a long slower strokes, the foreskin slips along the length as my hands press my cock hard but rub harder, pressing it , the hood rises up the mushroom head and falls down till the base. Not losing eye contact I twirl my fingers on the head and draw out drops of precum, you see it shine as I smear it all over my cock for my palm, straddles the tip of the cock before rubbing all the way down.

Looking at your pleasure holes being toyed with my eyes rise up to your nipples and then to your eyes, as my hand slips into a slower rhythme. The gentle rubbing turns into a long slower strokes, the foreskin slips along the length as my hands press my cock hard but rub harder, pressing it , the hood rises up the mushroom head and falls down till the base. Not losing eye contact I twirl my fingers on the head and draw out drops of precum, you see it shine as I smear it all over my cock for my palm, straddles the tip of the cock before rubbing all the way down.

Mmm...

Watching you is making me want to touch you.

I squirm against my butt plug and work two fingers in and out of my dripping hole as I flick my thumb over my clit.

Back