Conversation

Wow! This is coming close to 3,000 views. I know it isn't a lot compared to some, but that is pretty cool :)

If you wake up, check your page and see you have a message or two do you smile and feel that your day has already stared a bit brighter?

If you wake up, check your page and see you have a message or two do you smile and feel that your day has already stared a bit brighter?

Good Mornings and Goodnights are huge for me. Huge. They let me know that I'm cared about, I'm thought of, and that i'm important to someone. They're one of my favorite things.

But only from certain people.

Good Mornings and Goodnights are huge for me. Huge. They let me know that I'm cared about, I'm thought of, and that i'm important to someone. They're one of my favorite things.

So is it sort of a let down so to speak, to see a zero next unread?

A simple message can make one smile, a rude one they frown or become angered, a happy one can make them float, so can a lack of one make them sad?

So is it sort of a let down so to speak, to see a zero next unread?

A simple message can make one smile, a rude one they frown or become angered, a happy one can make them float, so can a lack of one make them sad?

Yes. It says to me that I'm not important enough to them.

My favorite thing is to be awakened by the notification bell on my phone telling me that i have a new message.

Yes. It says to me that I'm not important enough to them.

My favorite thing is to be awakened by the notification bell on my phone telling me that i have a new message.

It is a wonderful feeling isn't. Such a simple thing that many lack to understand or get. In this world it seems difficult to have a true connection with another person, and I think the fear of that makes people resist or put a wall us so to say.

I hope you are smiling today Honey. :)

Yeah, it really depends on who the message is from as to whether I would smile or not. A message from a friend or an ongoing conversation from a fellow Litser will elicit a different response than say some nameless loser looking for help jerking off.

Interesting set of posts you've got Missus.

It is a wonderful feeling isn't. Such a simple thing that many lack to understand or get. In this world it seems difficult to have a true connection with another person, and I think the fear of that makes people resist or put a wall us so to say.

I hope you are smiling today Honey. :)

Not yet, but thank you.

Interesting set of posts you've got Missus.

Ahhh, this made me smile! I think i smell a Brit! :)

Yeah, it really depends on who the message is from as to whether I would smile or not. A message from a friend or an ongoing conversation from a fellow Litser will elicit a different response than say some nameless loser looking for help jerking off.

Yes, I can understand some message from a guy just looking to pop his rocks with your assistance would make you frown. Hopefully you don't get to many like that.

I am glad something made a smile crest upon your lips Honey. A gentle word can do wonders can't it?

Yes, but that's not what he did.

He called me 'Missus,' which tells me that he's very likely a Brit, and he's not posh. If he's got a brain and a sense of humor, we'll probably get along. 👍

Coming full circle, 'lass' is a gentle word, and it's a lovely Brit of my acquaintance who calls his lovers just that. I think it's perfectly charming. :)

Yes, I can understand some message from a guy just looking to pop his rocks with your assistance would make you frown. Hopefully you don't get to many like that.

Not so much anymore. I'll get the occasional dickless wonder, but I assume those are of the exceedingly desperate variety and haven't been laid in years.

Yes, but that's not what he did.

He called me 'Missus,' which tells me that he's very likely a Brit, and he's not posh. If he's got a brain and a sense of humor, we'll probably get along. 👍

Coming full circle, 'lass' is a gentle word, and it's a lovely Brit of my acquaintance who calls his lovers just that. I think it's perfectly charming. :)

See, you saw more there than I did. That is awesome :)

Not so much anymore. I'll get the occasional dickless wonder, but I assume those are of the exceedingly desperate variety and haven't been laid in years.

And I wonder how many people have closed themselves up a bit because of that type of person though. t just makes me wonder. I am glad you don't get many like that.

Respect is a huge thing to me.

I often wonder if a request for conversation is often thought to be really a request for "play" as this is a site that explores sex and all that stuff.

So, I guess my thought is, can you expect a conversation on this site that doesn't have that motive behind it?

Another quick thought for the evening: Do people avoid conversations here because they feel many people are fake and they know as soon as the true colors come out they will just run?

I wonder how many people wanted to send a hello to someone but never did simply because they were afraid their message would not be received well.

wonder, have you ever had a conversation where it was dictated what you must say? Like a D/s thing? I don't even know if there is such a thing, but it is an interesting thought, would it then be a conversation between them and themselves lol.

Random thoughts: If you do find a decent conversationalist, how long does it typically last?

And, if your messages die down are you more likely to take a hiatus from the site?

Random thoughts: Is finding a conversation worth it? You put yourself out there, and manage to find someone to talk to, you click, it's a friendship and you share your thoughts, ideas, fantasies and dreams. You open up and let them in, let them know who you are. You reveal your hopes and dreams. Then, poof, they are gone, and you are left wanting.

Is it worth it? Is it worth the time of putting yourself out there and risk opening up and being dropped? Does the ends justify the means? The "let down" is bound to happen, so, I guess my thought is, is it worth putting yourself out there when you know the risk?

Back