Annie's Room

At first it was hard to tell if I was dreaming. There were light touches on my naked skin, gentle caresses as I lay asleep on her bed. Long after I was sure I was awake I remained in that cocoon of peace, warmth, and intimacy. I felt her shift on the bed and then her lips press against my raised hip.

I had to moan softly in appreciation and smiled, even though I kept my eyes closed. I wanted her to continue and not be held back thinking I might still be asleep. Her kisses and fingertips fluttered over my back, my legs, and my bottom. Turning, my body moved to spread face down on the bed, my legs opening a bit.

Seeing her cue, she gave my bottom more attention with kisses and licks on my round cheeks. She couldn't see me bite my lips. My bottom is one of my erogenous zones and her attentions were quickly getting me aroused. Her fingers began to hold and massage each cheek and I sighed out loud, spreading my legs apart, aching for her to go further.

The unmistakeable snap of the cap of the lube bottle made me gasp a little and then more when the drizzle played out over my cheeks and ran between them. Her fingers massaged the generous amounts of lube all over, teasing me, before moving closer and closer to my hole. She touched and pressed my hole and then slid a slippery finger inside me.

"Oh yess...." I moaned, my hands gripping the sheets. Slowly, she worked her finger deep and then out of my bottom. I relaxed and then felt two fingers slide in. My moan of "more" was answered by a third finger.

When the dildo pressed against my hole, I knew it would be a challenge. But the feel of being that filled was what I craved so much...

"Too big?" she whispered.

"No! no I mean, no its good, give me a little time..."

She was patient, adding a gentle pulsing pressure from the dildo. When my bottom opened and the thick shaft slid in, I had to cry out... "Oh god that's good..." She laughed and then I laughed a little and nearly shot it out again, but her hand held it steady. Surprisingly the humor did nothing to break the sexual tension as it often had with my husband.

"I guess when you said you were a size queen, you weren't kidding," she teased.

"why, how... big?"

"Bigger than the one you saw in my nightstand."

The dildo I'd seen had been thick and about eight inches. My ass was being deliciously stretched and filled by this new monster and it was making me so wet.

"fuck me..." I moaned and I felt the dildo start to thrust and withdraw, squelching a little with all the lube.

"Oh yes, more..." Again she complied, moving faster and thrusting more firmly, her gripping hand smacking into my bottom cheeks on the push. It all felt wonderful and I began to snake a hand underneath to reach my pussy.

I didn't need to. Her free hand began stroking my lips and brushing my clit in fast circles.

"You can... oh fuck... walk and chew gum... at the same... time I bet..." I teased as pleasure signals were beginning to overload my senses. She didn't reply, focused on her task.

She had me riding that dildo until I begged her to make me cum. Immediately, the dildo thrusting got fast and hard just as her fingers began to flick my clit. I nearly blacked out when my orgasm rushed out across my body except all I was seeing was white. I felt my body writhe and arch as if driven by the jolts of pleasure to let them escape me some way or I would be overwhelmed.

By the time the dildo was gone and my orgasm was subsiding, there were tears on my face and she was kissing my back, her fingers gently holding my pussy.

Grrrrrrrrr, felt that one.
 
Been down for a couple weeks with bronchitis. (Thanks coughing girl next to me on the flight... I may have secretly wanted to kiss you but I didn't need your gift in return...) Hard to feel sexy when you're sick. Hubby's had a couple things to recover from so after months of pretty steady sex play we had a couple weeks off. It was a good thing, gave us some perspective. Nothing really changed. Hubby is still wearing lingerie and more at home. I'm still wanting to date another woman. We haven't called Gary in awhile except to let him know we were getting over something so he didn't think we were just blowing him off.

But Hubby got a very nice bonus and we agreed to splurge 10% on sexy stuff for us. He could easily burn up his 'reward' in lingerie and shoe stores but I'm open to other suggestions.
 
Been down for a couple weeks with bronchitis. (Thanks coughing girl next to me on the flight... I may have secretly wanted to kiss you but I didn't need your gift in return...) Hard to feel sexy when you're sick. Hubby's had a couple things to recover from so after months of pretty steady sex play we had a couple weeks off. It was a good thing, gave us some perspective. Nothing really changed. Hubby is still wearing lingerie and more at home. I'm still wanting to date another woman. We haven't called Gary in awhile except to let him know we were getting over something so he didn't think we were just blowing him off.

But Hubby got a very nice bonus and we agreed to splurge 10% on sexy stuff for us. He could easily burn up his 'reward' in lingerie and shoe stores but I'm open to other suggestions.

Hope you both are on the mend!!!
Keep writing when you feel better :)
 
PART 7

We made plans for a late lunch at a local Mexican restaurant. Her husband was back in town and we didn't feel like risking more sex in the bed she shares with him. I couldn't risk us going back to my house (but mostly because after seeing her big, fancy place I was reluctant to let her see my hovel).

I arrived early (or so I thought) but she was already there. I walked up and was about to give her a cheek kiss when she guided my lips to hers and we had a god-who-knows-how-many-seconds honest to god kiss. Took my breath away as it left me breathing fast. I blushed hard and looked around to see the place basically deserted except for a guy and girl cleaning tables from the lunch rush. Both looked college age and likely the children of the owner.

She guided me to the seat next to her on the same side of the table, our hands entwining as soon as we sat down. I was grinning and in heaven, feeling like I was back in school when dating and romance was such a big mystery. Holding hands was intoxicating...
 
Last edited:
We made plans for a late lunch at a local Mexican restaurant. Her husband was back in town and we didn't feel like risking more sex in the bed she shares with him. I couldn't risk us going back to my house (but mostly because after seeing her big, fancy place I was reluctant to let her see my hovel).

I arrived early (or so I thought) but she was already there. I walked up and was about to give her a cheek kiss when she guided my lips to hers and we had a god-who-knows-how-many-seconds honest to god kiss. Took my breath away as it left me breathing fast. I blushed hard and looked around to see the place basically deserted except for a guy and girl cleaning tables from the lunch rush. Both looked college age and likely the children of the owner.

She guided me to the seat next to her on the same side of the table, our hands entwining as soon as we sat down. I was grinning and in heaven, feeling like I was back in school when dating and romance was such a big mystery. Holding hands was intoxicating...


Wait wait looking turn the page. Love how about the rest of the story:(
 
Pretty hot

This is a great read.

I'm not sure if I want company or if I should take care of business myself.
 
agree love this thread made me so wet and now i have a nice toy between my lips mmm
 
I'm so glad the ladies are enjoying this. I figured instead of poking my 'head' into the always empty "Ladies looking for other ladies" "Ladies masturbating" type threads, I'd share some of the fantasies I masturbate to and enjoy chatting with my girlfriends. :)
 
I'm so glad the ladies are enjoying this. I figured instead of poking my 'head' into the always empty "Ladies looking for other ladies" "Ladies masturbating" type threads, I'd share some of the fantasies I masturbate to and enjoy chatting with my girlfriends. :)

Short stories seem to be better than the hit-or-miss looking threads.
We can count on some type of story here.


Thank you :D
 
PART 8

We pretended to look at the menus as our hands moved slightly, enjoying every sensation of holding each other's hand. I felt flush and heady, bubbly and excited. We'd already been with each other in the most carnal ways but there was an amazing feeling of "she really likes me like I like her" to the hand-holding act. Somehow, it was the most intimate we'd been.

When our order came, we reluctantly let go of each other and ate and talked. We didn't talk about husbands or sex but of our personal histories. She told me about flunking out of college because she was in love with another girl but then going back and finishing her degree. I talked about working at the university and my passion to be a writer.

We ordered a flan to share and enjoyed nibbling at it as we talked about what our dreams always were and what they are today. To say we were smitten with each other would be a monumental understatement.

I noticed that the waitress had long finished cleaning up but was leaning on a counter and pretending to read the paper. She would glance over at us and smile a conspiratorial smile and I just beamed. I wanted everyone to feel the joy I was feeling in these simple moments.

Randy as always, Angelina's fingers began to wander. I'd worn a light cotton sun dress so her fingers were caressing my left thigh in moments. I bit my bottom lip and let whatever I was saying trail off. I was without my beloved thigh highs on such a warm day but her touch felt good on my bare, smooth skin.

She looked into my eyes and her hand began to push the hem of my dress up until her fingers touched my satin panties. Slowly she touched and gently stroked me through the material, feeling it get very wet with my excitement. I glanced at the waitress and she hadn't moved but she was staring. I couldn't tell if she could see under the table but I guess she could tell by the way our bodies were positioned.

When her hand moved up and then slid under my panties, I felt her fingers slide against my wet, swollen lips and brush my throbbing clit and I had to moan. She leaned in, pressing her cheek to mine.

"I want you..." she whispered and two fingers curled and slipped inside me.

"I'm yours..." I whispered back. With only one witness and one who seemed ready to take in the show, I pushed her hand more firmly against me. "I'm so close..."

Angelina's thumb moved to stroke my clit as her fingers thrust in and out of me and it wasn't a minute before I bit down on her dress and tried to stifle a moan. I was not very successful. I felt my whole world was her hand so deftly pleasuring me and then the wave rose all over my body. Everything curled that could as I came and came.

When I settled down, I glanced over and saw the waitress's mouth agape. Angelina sorted out my panties and dress and motioned to pay the bill. The girl came over and left us with a receipt with her name and phone number on it. I glanced at Angelina and we both gave a little smile.
 
Last edited:
I've been asked to share some experiences with my sissy hubby as well. I might do that. What do fans of the room think?
 
PART 9

We laughed about our daring time at the restaurant and half-joked about what we would do with Juanita, the waitress. Angelina drove us around, both frustrated we couldn't go back to her wonderful bed and lose ourselves with each others' bodies.

"I think we need a hotel room," she finally decided.

"I don't think I can afford anything nice," I said after an anxious pause. The income disparity between us was a weight I felt and tried to avoid as much as I could. I also couldn't put something on the credit card that my husband might notice.

"I can think of a way you can pay me back," she added with a leer and it made me laugh and relax a little. I was still intimidated when she pulled up to the Marriott Continental, the most posh hotel in our city. A valet ran to the car to take care of it for us. Angelina grabbed a small suitcase from the back seat that I hadn't noticed and took my hand as we walked into the hotel.

"Were you planning on this?" I asked, looking around at everyone in the lobby. Most ignored us but some registered that we were walking hand-in-hand together.

"I hadn't decided on a hotel but I can't wait until my husband's next trip."

She quickly checked us in Mrs and Mrs Degato. I'll give the desk attendant credit that he didn't bat an eye. Then again, our city was voted the most LBGTQ-friendly after San Francisco so we weren't pretending to be his first married lesbian couple. A couple with only one bag was more of a tip-off that this was a rendezvous than a trip.

She got us an upper floors suite and I was amazed as we walked in and checked it out. There was a large bathtub in the bathroom and a beautiful view of the city from the bedroom and the outer room.

She put her suitcase aside for a moment and slipped into my arms. Her lips were soft and teasing as she whispered, "I want you."

I repeated my response from the restaurant, "I'm yours..."

With that she unsnapped the back of my sun dress and lifted it off my body. That left me in my satin panties and bra (matching deep purple) and my heels. I couldn't resist following suit and after giving her a kiss, undressed her... blouse and skirt leaving her in a satin teddy, thigh highs, and heels.

A knock at the door surprised me. "Stay right there," she whispered before kissing me and then walking to the door in her underwear. I was directly in line of sight if she opened the door wide.

Which she did. A lovely young man was carrying an ice bucket with a bottle of champagne on it.

"Room... service..." he choked, no doubt all manner of late night fantasies entering his mind.

"Put it in the bedroom," asked Angelina. He walked in, unable to keep from looking at both of us. When he stepped into the bedroom, Angelina returned to me, embracing me and deeply kissing me. I couldn't help but return the favor and only knew he left when I heard the door shut.

"You're so bad," I moaned.

"He got a better tip than any other room tonight," she giggled and then led me to the bedroom...
 
Last edited:
I so want to be with a lover tonight. I want to be her bed, entwined, embraced, adoring and adored, and unlock her deepest pleasures... so much...
 
Such a delicious thread for leisurely, luxurious masturbation. Thanks for sharing. :heart:
 
I so want to be with a lover tonight. I want to be her bed, entwined, embraced, adoring and adored, and unlock her deepest pleasures... so much...
Wrong side of the world unfortunately, but would love to lend a hand. Or two.
 
Back
Top