Write A yelp* Review For The Poster Above You

I don’t generally like B&B’s, but PLP’s B&B is an amazing experience. The bed is large and comfy, the pool is clean and refreshing, and the beasts on property are fun and playful. The service is just incredible! I highly recommend the upgrade package of oral delights, served during breakfast in bed. It’s a bit messy, but well worth the cost of a few delightful minutes of your time.

7 out of 7 stars!

Do you like to laugh? Do you like a good story? Do you like a gravelly voice with a Southern twang that makes you want to lean in and listen? Do you like beards and stripey socks and good music?
Of course you do!!

Pick up your Apisto while you can! He's here for a limited time only.

🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆,/🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

Do you like to laugh? Do you like a good story? Do you like a gravelly voice with a Southern twang that makes you want to lean in and listen? Do you like beards and stripey socks and good music?
Of course you do!!

Pick up your Apisto while you can! He's here for a limited time only.

🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆,/🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

Boobs, glasses, and awesome personality...together at last! This girl will make you laugh, smile, and maybe even make you want to vigorously jack off. Also, awesome taste in music. Yet another one of her plusses.

5 out of 5 eggplants! Will PLP again! :heart::rose:

The Treehouse

Hidden gem located on the outskirts of the Playground.

Don't let the size fool you - it's bigger on the inside! There's a room to meet all of your needs - a cozy reading nook, a fully stocked bar, a massive bedroom suite, a steamy hot tub, and a shoe closet the Queen would envy.

But the best part is the people. All of the beautiful minds have visited there.

5 Golden Stars
five-golden-stars-isolated-white-background-d-render-80937334.jpg

Suspicious but sweet... so far...

Two out of two eyes 👀 watching you...

Exceeds expectations and checks all the boxes. Warm, cozy, inviting. Easy to snuggle in and enjoy all the pleasures. The extras are extraordinary: innovative, experienced and willing to share. High energy, but accommodating to special requests. Highly recommended and will return on next trip. :heart:

Exceeds expectations and checks all the boxes. Warm, cozy, inviting. Easy to snuggle in and enjoy all the pleasures. The extras are extraordinary: innovative, experienced and willing to share. High energy, but accommodating to special requests. Highly recommended and will return on next trip. :heart:

A warm, giving person. She, like most flowers, must be admired for her beauty and strength. Do not force open her petals; she will open herself unto you once she becomes comfortable around you.

A warm, giving person. She, like most flowers, must be admired for her beauty and strength. Do not force open her petals; she will open herself unto you once she becomes comfortable around you.

Need a good laugh to brighten your day. This dude will make you laugh so hard at some of the things he posts. He has a great sense of humor and is very creative. Be sure to see some of his funniest posts in the, Ask Doctor Liz thread to see what I mean.

Need a good laugh to brighten your day. This dude will make you laugh so hard at some of the things he posts. He has a great sense of humor and is very creative. Be sure to see some of his funniest posts in the, Ask Doctor Liz thread to see what I mean.

A woman who is smart, clever, and beautiful. Her sense of humor is near-unmatched, and she easily goes along to ensure the joke progresses as it should. A true treasure here at Literotica.

Intense poster with lots to say.
9.5/10

Beautiful, smart and kind. Her threads easily deserve a rating of 5 out of 5 dildos and a rabbit on top of that, but she as a person gets the highly sought after rating of 6 out of 5 dildos. Fair warning though, she's a biter!

Beautiful, smart and kind. Her threads easily deserve a rating of 5 out of 5 dildos and a rabbit on top of that, but she as a person gets the highly sought after rating of 6 out of 5 dildos. Fair warning though, she's a biter!
Seela has a voice that soothes and a face that excites. She is one that you should never pass by or overlook...5 bright ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Where to start? Vivacious poster who never lacks for sexing sayings. She aims to please with audio posts.

Apisto is for those with a discerning palette. He aims to please and never misses his target. Recommended with 5 shining 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Seela has a voice that soothes and a face that excites. She is one that you should never pass by or overlook...5 bright ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Apisto is for those with a discerning palette. He aims to please and never misses his target. Recommended with 5 shining 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

The only thing sexier than the britches is what's inside.

The only thing sexier than the britches is what's inside.

The conversation is beyond enjoyable, his kind words and equally kind-hearted nature completely intoxicating. But his creativity and mastery of the language is what has me continuing to return for more.

10 out of 10 stars

She calls herself "PrettyLilPussy," and yet she expects us to take her word for it as opposed to providing proof. She is nice, smart, clever … too many positives to mention here, but until she flashes that PLP we may have to seek our fortunes elsewhere.

I think I'm right in saying that she is what most men have in mind when they fantasize about … Well, you know.

5/5 witty banter
2/5 Will push your buttons even the non sexy ones
0/5 will judge your cheese choices

wait - did I do this wrong??

overall rating

⭐⭐⭐⭐️ - he’s a good dude who has the ability to make you laugh full belly laughs even when he’s being ornery
5/5 right kind of sauciness
5/5 beautiful
5/5 knows how to diss the Peckerhead

Would recommend.

Charming ambiance,
Warmly decorated,
But the place setting needed washing.

Back