Would someone please help me

Afterwards, bully decides to wear victim's mom's knickers and likes them so much he keeps them on, goes home, and masturbates while wearing them. The next time he visits, he discovers he can fit into the sister's knickers - he hasn't been eating much and has lost a lot of weight / muscle mass - and again he wears them home and masturbates while wearing them. The third time, he's really starting to look feminine, and mom & sister dress him up and do his make-up. His victim is secretly filming this, and finds the bully so attractive now that he blackmails him into being his sissy girlfriend. And everyone lives happily ever after.
 
There's something

Sure, there's something there.

A bully beats up a nerdy kid. Mom is single mother, no husband, and she has to deal with it. Invites bully and dad over. Dad makes bully apologize to kid, sees kid is wimpy, takes after mother. Dad comes back and doms the mom.

There you go.
 
Bully ties up victim, tortures him, makes mom and sister watch. Mom and sister beg for bully to leave him alone. Bully makes a deal - he will go easy on victim if mom and sister let him fuck them. After, bully makes victim clean them all up with his tongue. Repeat.

After a time, or a few times anyway, victim comes to realize he likes being a sissy cuckold. He starts wearing sister's knickers (when he is allowed to wear anything) and a cock-cage, and enjoys watching the other three get their jollies. He looks forward to being the cleaning crew. They all live HEA.
 
Hot pink cotton lace... All the boys are wearing it these days. So sexy!
 
Well, I'm a woman and don't plan to grow a penis.
I think you're missing the concepts of kink and fetish, just quietly. I don't think men who have a thing for lingerie plan on growing a vagina, either, but that doesn't mean they can't like the texture of different cloth against their skin or the visual look of lace on their body.
 
Bully is sister's evil boyfriend.

She decides to step up and protect her baby brother, so bully films himself fucking her and shows mom, threatening to put it on the internet.

Mom joins in on the fun and takes turns with sister fucking him for a couple weeks.

Victim finds out, grows a pair and with the help of mom and sister, ties bully and sodomizes him, threatening to put it on the internet.

Bully goes home and, shattered in his manhood blows his brains out not because he was taken, but because he enjoyed it.
 
Back
Top