Fingering

I went to see Wonder Woman with a male friend. Half way through the movie he did something he's never ever done before. He started fingering me. Took all I had not to yell out in the theater.

I love being fingered, always have.

I am extremely tactile; I love feeling my partner's hands all over my body.
To be fingered well...lips so unrestricted...the heat of his gaze, the cocky look as he watches you hit that delicious edge...gripping his wrist as you topple...oh, yessss!
Bonus for being able to enjoy in more public spaces!

Denny

I see my wife already answered this. But most often it was my fingers the first years that fingered that little wet cunt. It was me who talked..... and talked.... and talked her into letting other men finger her.
I fingered her at the drive in movies way before we ever fucked.
I fingered her at the drive in movies everytime before we did fuck,
I fingered her at the drive in movies and fucked her in our friends' cars.
I fingered her while I drove down the street
I fingered her in the back seat while others drove down the streets.
I fingered her in movie theaters.
I fingered her in countless X-rated movie theaters
I fingered her in bars and taverns.
I fingered her in strip clubs, pizza shops, fast food joints, on a bus, in boats, while wearing a hat, while petting a cat. probably while eating green eggs and ham.
I fingered her at a million campgrounds, hot tubs, on a million trails, up and down mountains, in every kind of body of water including a few mud puddles.
She's been fingered in hot air balloons
She's been fingered in a German sub in a Chicago museum.
At a House on a Rock.
On many college campus'.
Stadiums.
At concerts, 4th of July events, parties, picnics.
In cemetaries against and on tombstones.
Fingered on light houses and observation decks. Firetowers, piers, docks, on islands.
She's been fingered in elevators, on tall buildings, in basements, in homes for rent or for sale.
In used cars in car lots, in used and new RV's, on a million beaches, along river beds, at home and away.
Fingered while tied to beds, trees, tables, pick up truck beds.

My fucking fingers are worn to the nub and are tired from fingering.
Still she loves to be fingered by me, friends, and strangers.
Now she makes me finger her while other men fuck her.
I'm sure there is more but I'm finger fucked out! :nana:

I went to see Wonder Woman with a male friend. Half way through the movie he did something he's never ever done before. He started fingering me. Took all I had not to yell out in the theater.

I love being fingered, always have.

So, I wonder what it was about seeing Wonder Woman that made him want to do that?

I love it when he has me straddle his lap, slides his hand underneath me and fingers me while he's kissing me.

No reason she should have to wait for full gratification!
Wherever whenever she wants ... build anticipation for full taste from licking off fingers

Happy to be edged... but save my relief for later.., say after
Oooooooooo's ?

I started fingering my wife when we were in high school, and it is still an important part of our love-making. I love to get her wet by using my fingers and then use her own wetness as lubricant to finger her ass.

This is my wife and I today.

I am glad to see this thread but surprised it hasn't been brought up sooner. I'm all for penetration and oral satisfaction but fingering seems to be a lost art. There's something intoxicating about the feeling of a hand slipping between your legs and into your panties, whether it's a man or a woman's hand.

Last edited:
My wife absolutely loves it when I finger her. Her orgasms sometimes are so intense that her moans alone causes me to cum. I love it when she grabs onto me as she bucks against my hand with my fingers deep in her. Other times she rubs her clit while I finger and kiss her, while my other hand is around her neck pinching and pulling on her tits.

Whatever works.:cool:

I love being fingered during a really passionate kiss.
I love fingering while kissing and feeling her wetness increase. Feeling her legs open to accept more. Feeling her hips lift and roll in readiness.

I love being fingered while he's licking my clit or I'm touching my clit, makes the orgasm so much more intense.

I love love love being fingered. It's what gets me off fastest, I love kissing a guy as I'm cumming with his fingers inside me, there's something so intimate about it.

Last week my guy fingered me to orgasm from behind on the bed. I was laying down and eventually on my hands and knees. After I came he didn't stop, he wanted me to cum over and over. I was pretty much stuck between the headboard and his fingers. It was amazing and I may have left a wet spot on the bed... ;)

I love love love being fingered. It's what gets me off fastest, I love kissing a guy as I'm cumming with his fingers inside me, there's something so intimate about it.

Last week my guy fingered me to orgasm from behind on the bed. I was laying down and eventually on my hands and knees. After I came he didn't stop, he wanted me to cum over and over. I was pretty much stuck between the headboard and his fingers. It was amazing and I may have left a wet spot on the bed... ;)

Stealing this move! Sounds amazing girl

That was a fantastic description. Very sexy :kiss:

Love the idea of you having multiple orgasams and of course a nice, big wet spot :D

Back