The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening Naked Party People. :D

It was great seeing some of you at the Litogether...I hope the rest of you can be there next year. It was awesome!

Yes and hugs and kisses from someone like Tom are worth it. :kiss:
Glad to hear you made it home safely.

And the puppy, don't forget you not only brought that "thing" into "his" home but you left him alone with them, including the puppy.

Have you been talking to Mr. Fuzzball? I knew he was on the phone a little while ago. Damn. I'm curbing his call privileges right now.

Good evening Naked Party People. :D

It was great seeing some of you at the Litogether...I hope the rest of you can be there next year. It was awesome!

Hello, Tom. You were such a good keeper this past weekend. Thanks for looking after me. I really appreciate it. As you saw, I really needed it. :rolleyes:

Yes and hugs and kisses from someone like Tom are worth it. :kiss:
Glad to hear you made it home safely.

Awwww...thanks Wenchie...I enjoyed your kisses and hugs too. :kiss:

We never did discuss that Fantasy story you're working on. Bummer.

Hello, Tom. You were such a good keeper this past weekend. Thanks for looking after me. I really appreciate it. As you saw, I really needed it. :rolleyes:

It was my pleasure, Molly. I'm always at the disposal of a lady in distress, especially one as pretty as yourself. :kiss:

Have you been talking to Mr. Fuzzball? I knew he was on the phone a little while ago. Damn. I'm curbing his call privileges right now.

So that was the purr-ish noises on the 800 call a bit ago. Was wondering.

Awwww...thanks Wenchie...I enjoyed your kisses and hugs too. :kiss:

We never did discuss that Fantasy story you're working on. Bummer.

It was my pleasure, Molly. I'm always at the disposal of a lady in distress, especially one as pretty as yourself. :kiss:

When we figure out if it is the power cord or the motherboard that has my laptop down and silent (and then get it fixed), I'll send you the story. I promise.

Right now, I'm on our daughter's old laptop and it works but it's just not the same. My story is in limbo now as I didn't email it to myself or someone else after the last stages of work. :(

You're my hero. :kiss:

So that was the purr-ish noises on the 800 call a bit ago. Was wondering.

Yeah. Be careful, Wenchie. He's a trickster. He'll seduce you quietly, then go for the jugular.

When we figure out if it is the power cord or the motherboard that has my laptop down and silent (and then get it fixed), I'll send you the story. I promise.

Right now, I'm on our daughter's old laptop and it works but it's just not the same. My story is in limbo now as I didn't email it to myself or someone else after the last stages of work. :(

Damn. That just sucks!

When I got home, I couldn't find my thumb-drive. I just knew I'd left it in Chicago and I was in a panic. It has all my stories. Even though I back up on other sources, too, I hadn't done so with the last two chapters. Scared me.

Yeah. Be careful, Wenchie. He's a trickster. He'll seduce you quietly, then go for the jugular.

Damn. That just sucks!

When I got home, I couldn't find my thumb-drive. I just knew I'd left it in Chicago and I was in a panic. It has all my stories. Even though I back up on other sources, too, I hadn't done so with the last two chapters. Scared me.

Yes, I'm none too happy. Especially since I take good care of my laptop and it was one week past the one year mark when this happened. Which was of course a week or so before the Litogether, so I couldn't post much pre-event.

But I was up to Chapter 6 and had some witty dialogue going so I want to wait, just mad at myself for not saving on a jump drive. If a power cord, then it will be cheap, if a motherboard, then it will have to wait and wait.

Did you find the thumb-drive?

I'm looking forward to reading it. :kiss:

Bummer, man. :( I learned a sharp lesson when I forgot to send a 90% completed story to a thumb drive and M$Worst ate it. I could never recover it.

Awww...you're a sweetie, Molly. :kiss:

So did you find the elusive drive?

Yes, I'm none too happy. Especially since I take good care of my laptop and it was one week past the one year mark when this happened. Which was of course a week or so before the Litogether, so I couldn't post much pre-event.

But I was up to Chapter 6 and had some witty dialogue going so I want to wait, just mad at myself for not saving on a jump drive. If a power cord, then it will be cheap, if a motherboard, then it will have to wait and wait.

Did you find the thumb-drive?

I'm looking forward to reading it. :kiss:

Bummer, man. :( I learned a sharp lesson when I forgot to send a 90% completed story to a thumb drive and M$Worst ate it. I could never recover it.

Awww...you're a sweetie, Molly. :kiss:

So did you find the elusive drive?

God, yes! Molly don't keep us worrying. Did you find that frickin' thumbdive?

Well, I had taken it to bear's room to share the best story I've ever written and didn't remember getting it back. I remember him telling me to take it, but couldn't remember actually doing it. After all the sleep depravation and that stupid fainting spell, I wasn't too sure of anything by the time I got home.

But I couldn't find it. I looked through everything--suitcases, computer bag, purse. It was nowhere. I was in tears.

Then, in a panic, I went through it all again. Found it at the bottom of the computer bag, under a crease at the seam. I had tears in my eyes again.

Whew.

Evening all. I'm not staying long, but I popped in to check the threads and wanted to pass out hugs before going to bed.:kiss:

Evening all. I'm not staying long, but I popped in to check the threads and wanted to pass out hugs before going to bed.:kiss:

Hugs, doll. It was wonderful to see you again.

And that's my favorite of your AV's. Good night.

And you're mean, too! :D :kiss:

Yes, I know.

I never did get the chance to thank you properly for that wicked foot rub. :devil:

Caught me by surprise, bear.

Damn, but it's late. How did that happen?

I'm off to bed y'all. Lock up when you're done. Good night and sleep tight.

Getting warm again? Glad to hear you are home again.
Hugs:kiss:

Definitely warmer in this end of the country. I know I said it a couple times, but I do believe that the Chi trip was at least partially intended to remind me of why I don't want to move back north. I love my job, but it would not be a happy one in snow.

Hugs, doll. It was wonderful to see you again.

And that's my favorite of your AV's. Good night.

Thanks. It was great seeing you too. And don't feel too bad about the sailors. When they came back I was one of the ones who answered the door and also too inebriated to think straight. I was standing there holding the door and trying to think of a logical reason to send them away and my brain wasn't working as they tried to talk their way in. If Wenchie hadn't been there I don't know for certain that I could have come up with the logic to send them away. We were all drinking and not thinking as straight as we should have been on occasion. I think that in the end a little common sense would have been a good thing all around.

Definitely warmer in this end of the country. I know I said it a couple times, but I do believe that the Chi trip was at least partially intended to remind me of why I don't want to move back north. I love my job, but it would not be a happy one in snow.

Thanks. It was great seeing you too. And don't feel too bad about the sailors. When they came back I was one of the ones who answered the door and also too inebriated to think straight. I was standing there holding the door and trying to think of a logical reason to send them away and my brain wasn't working as they tried to talk their way in. If Wenchie hadn't been there I don't know for certain that I could have come up with the logic to send them away. We were all drinking and not thinking as straight as we should have been on occasion. I think that in the end a little common sense would have been a good thing all around.

LOL. That's why I took myself to bed. I didn't want to cause more trouble. I'm good at that. :rolleyes:

Good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back