Mom and son are fucking while dad is dying

jabobag

Virgin
Joined
Sep 9, 2011
Posts
1
The story idea is started when a young 24 YO night picketed MD guy had a call that he must examined an emergency rushed patient from the ambulance. Surprisingly it was his dad that had a heart attack and lost his consciousness. While his 45 and still hot mom is still stood aside the husband with her sexy nightgown sobbing.
It has been known from the mother, they were making love before the incident. The mother confessed his father had never been having sex with her due to the illness since he was admitted to the medical college, that's why his mom always finding other guy for satisfying her carnal desire.
The husband then had been feared he will loose his wife, and he just ignore his heart syndrome and on that night he mounted his wife, then suddenly the heart attack came.
The mom was so panic and felt so anxious. The young MD son tried to calm her mom by hug her. The mom stuck her head to her son's broad chest. His son then caressed her back. Got the feeling so romantic the son kissed her mom lips. Mom was shocked, and ran away. Her son felt sorry and apologize for his act. But again his mom hug him so tight and even she kissed her son lips deeply. The son checked his dad condition. It was still comma, and it was so quiet on the atmosphere. Mom didn't even mind if she laid down on the floor next to her husband's bed. Then she unbuttoned her son 's shirt and her son down her blouse, they just fucked each other just beside his comma's dad/her unconsciousness husband.
 
I sure hope you speak English as a second language. Because if you are a product of our nation's school system, I weep for our future!
 
Is it a common fantasy to desire fucking your mom as your dad is dying? Inquiring minds want to know! :)
 
Didn't Hamlet do that as well?

No wait, that was Hamlet's uncle and it was after the death of her hubby, Hamlet just witnessed it. I guess the person who wrote this is, not only, uneducated, but sick in the head as well. Do you get the feeling we're being played here, writing something so discusting and hoping to get us all riled up?
 
We probably should keep him off these boards (killed his father on the battlefield years later not out of jealousy in his youth).

Oedipus killed his father in self defense after having a stupid argument with him because his father happened to be slightly arrogant. He didn't know it was his father until years later. By the time he found out he already had 4 kids, the two sons being old enough to lead a kingdom. So I guess it took him 15 years or more to find out.
The ones being killed on the battlefield years later are Oedipus' sons, who killed each other while fighting over the throne.
 
I'll just say dutchsmurf, you have some details confused.
You are thinking of an earlier argument/sword fight in a bar (not self defense) when he was younger, and his father was only injured causing him to turn tail in disgrace.

He had multiple myths over time, including the one where we get the name Oedipus Syndrome.
 
Last edited:
I'll just say dutchsmurf, you have some details confused.
You are thinking of an earlier argument/sword fight in a bar (not self defense) when he was younger, and his father was only injured causing him to turn tail in disgrace.

He had multiple myths over time, including the one where we get the name Oedipus Syndrome.

I got the 'original' Greek version of the story here, I know what I'm talking about. There was no earlier argument in a bar, no single version of the myth has that as far as I know. Most variations on the myth are about what happens after he finds out, not before. He sure has multiple versions of the myth, but all of them have some things in common. He unknowingly kills his father at a crossroad in self defense. He solves the riddle of the Sphinx. He unknowingly marries his mother and has kids with her. All versions, without exception, contain what we call the Oedipus Syndrome. It is the very base of the story.

I honestly have no idea where you get your version from.
 
I got the 'original' Greek version of the story here, I know what I'm talking about. There was no earlier argument in a bar, no single version of the myth has that as far as I know. Most variations on the myth are about what happens after he finds out, not before. He sure has multiple versions of the myth, but all of them have some things in common. He unknowingly kills his father at a crossroad in self defense. He solves the riddle of the Sphinx. He unknowingly marries his mother and has kids with her. All versions, without exception, contain what we call the Oedipus Syndrome. It is the very base of the story.

I honestly have no idea where you get your version from.
I wanted to make some corrections to my statements.
First of all, the story of Oedipus is not where the name of the syndrome came from.
The story was an inspiration to the term Freud used in his thesis.
The term "bar" is a western word.
He was said to see a drunken bum (his father) in a pub.

As drunks do, the bum instigated a petty argument and physical fight with his son.
In retaliation, Oedipus (a good swordsman) took a swing at his father with the sword grazing his (some body part) causing the bum to turn tail in disgrace.

Incidentally, the riddle of the sphinx was with a different character altogether (went to see some king, got trapped in a maze with moving walls and a minotaur, crossed a bridge with a troll guard, and faced goblins who emerged from stone.

May have been son of Ulises from Homer's The Odyssey.

We're off topic (hijacked thread), let's drop it and go back to a son (adult) fucking his mom over his father's deathbed.
Too macabre for me.
 
Not that it should stop anyone from writing it, but I wonder if this wouldn't offend some people.

There are degrees in every category on lit. Personally I am the type that in my mother son stories (both written and outlined) the father is never in the picture, having either left the mother or passed away, but years ago.

That is always my catalyst fro the attraction; mom is lonely and not being appreciated.

To me sex while Dad is literally dying is a bit much, but as I said just my opinion.
 
The only way I could see this in any kind of light whats so ever is this; The father is in the hospital. He is in, and has been for a long time, a coma. The family has been informed he has only days left.
The wife and son are together at the bedside grieving. When they start to comfort each other other passions arise.
Again, I am not an incest person. But I can see, if done right, that could be readable. (for some still not me)
 

Since the topic is too macabre for anyone to like, I doubt anyone will care for any more hijacking.

When you try to correct someone at least get your facts right. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, so I'm not even sure why I'm trying. The story with the minotaur is the Theseus myth and has nothing to do with Oedipus, except for Oedipus and Theseus meeting long after they both did what they got famous for. The troll and goblins are a completely different story not related to either Oedipus or the minotaur.
Ulyssēs (more often known as Odysseus, not sure why you suddenly use the Latin name) indeed had a son, but that son wasn't exactly hero material. And he sure didn't walk into any talking sphinxes. Oedipus on the other hand did. That is why they made him king (and marry him to his mother, although they didn't know that) to begin with.
And there is no bar fight in the Oedipus story. Just isn't. Never was, never will be. Maybe the next time you want to argue about Greek mythology, you should read some of it first. To quote an English translation when Oedipus learns about how the former king died and asks why they never investigated.
Oedipus said:
What trouble can have hindered a full quest,
When royalty had fallen thus miserably?
Creon said:
The riddling Sphinx compelled us to let slide
The dim past and attend to instant needs.

And later his mother/wife telling about the death of his father:
Jocasta said:
Now Laius--so at least report affirmed--
Was murdered on a day by highwaymen,
No natives, at a spot where three roads meet.

All quotes from "Oedipus the King" by Sophocles. Do you need more quotes or is this enough for you?
 
When you try to correct someone at least get your facts right. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, so I'm not even sure why I'm trying.

Trust me. You'll get burnt out after a while and quit. Then he'll say something completely retarded where you'll think to yourself, "Surely no one is that stupid" and you'll find yourself replying again. Before ya know it a thread is hijacked because "he is smarter than you". :rolleyes:

He's been a headache here for several years.
 
Back
Top