Say Hello to the Temptresss

How very altruistic of you ... :p

Does anyone know how to clone me?

I am truely a woman pleaser. I would do anything neccessary to make sure the woman im with gets all the pleasure she wants. If i dont make you cum ive failed. Lol now as far as the cloning goes that is an awesome concept.. i could imagine you and your clone sucking on each others panties waiting to give some lucky man a slice of temptress heaven ;)

I am truely a woman pleaser. I would do anything neccessary to make sure the woman im with gets all the pleasure she wants. If i dont make you cum ive failed. Lol now as far as the cloning goes that is an awesome concept.. i could imagine you and your clone sucking on each others panties waiting to give some lucky man a slice of temptress heaven ;)

Maybe we should clone you too ....

hi there just thought id have a wee look on the site.must say your a very lovely woman and thanks for showing.

As many as I can get ;)

Yeah me too ... we're gonna be busy though, aren't we?!

First off i love a woman that doesnt set a ceiling on her limits especially when it comes to cocks and cum. Second i believe busy is an understatement as long as you dont mind being busy with me

First off i love a woman that doesnt set a ceiling on her limits especially when it comes to cocks and cum. Second i believe busy is an understatement as long as you dont mind being busy with me

I don't believe in limits .... :)

Oh, I think I could copy with being busy with you ...

I don't believe in limits .... :)

Oh, I think I could copy with being busy with you ...

Not having limits is a good way to reach anything you want, or a good way to overdose or get alcohol poisoning depending on what your doing lol.

Got any ideas of ways we should be keeping busy?

Not having limits is a good way to reach anything you want, or a good way to overdose or get alcohol poisoning depending on what your doing lol.

Got any ideas of ways we should be keeping busy?

That is true. I think I see it as not setting limitations rather than limits, perhaps. I don't do drugs and I don't drink to excess. Not boring, it just makes me sleepy!

So, I think we should start by bringing some fantasies to life!

Fantasies are a great thing... like your beautiful pics!
So many forbidden desires. Where do we start?

That is true. I think I see it as not setting limitations rather than limits, perhaps. I don't do drugs and I don't drink to excess. Not boring, it just makes me sleepy!

So, I think we should start by bringing some fantasies to life!

Good point. I dont do drugs or drink either. So lets start with one of your fantasies since i believe in the classic rule of ladies first.

Good evening, I've been told I'll like it here ....

IMAG0747.jpg

Well I need to thank who ever told you that! Killer pic thanks for posting

Ummmm I am in love with ur pics!! Thanks and can't wait to see more!!

Back