Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to all of you who have given me a warm welcome!

I've found the guys on the site to be totally honest nothing less than disgusting, I've had so many unwanted PM's I considered not coming back on...... "I want to stick my hot dick in and pound you up the muff" I mean honestly? if a girl wasn't into girls before she read that she would want to be after! GRRRRRRR.

Thanks to all of you who have given me a warm welcome!

I've found the guys on the site to be totally honest nothing less than disgusting, I've had so many unwanted PM's I considered not coming back on...... "I want to stick my hot dick in and pound you up the muff" I mean honestly? if a girl wasn't into girls before she read that she would want to be after! GRRRRRRR.

ROFL!! LMAO!!

Str8 gurls aren't the only ones getting them..LoL I've gotten my fair share..it says i'm Bi in my profile..so i get what they say to you..and then they add..they wanna see me eat "her" pussy...AS IF. It's cool to talk and post sexy on a thread and be flirty..but that whole PM shit..i just ignore dumb asses like that..try that sometime LoL

*Yelling* Hey gurlfriends!!! I miss posting with everyone, as always
i'm busy with work..i'm always tired :rolleyes:

Have a gr8 night/day ladybugs!
:rose:

ROFL!! LMAO!!

Str8 gurls aren't the only ones getting them..LoL I've gotten my fair share..it says i'm Bi in my profile..so i get what they say to you..and then they add..they wanna see me eat "her" pussy...AS IF. It's cool to talk and post sexy on a thread and be flirty..but that whole PM shit..i just ignore dumb asses like that..try that sometime LoL

Agree, agree on all above points. I took my msn messenger address off here due to so many 20 year old guys wanting to jerk off on cam for me. Oh yeah I want that baby.

I've found the guys on the site, to be totally honest, nothing less than disgusting, I've had so many unwanted PM's I considered not coming back on...... "I want to stick my hot dick in and pound you up the muff" I mean honestly? if a girl wasn't into girls before she read that she would want to be after! GRRRRRRR.

ROFL!! LMAO!!

Agree, agree on all above points. I took my msn messenger address off here due to so many 20 year old guys wanting to jerk off on cam for me. Oh yeah I want that baby.

I know what you mean about the the PMs!!!!!! I get those ... asking to cam with me and get them off!!! :rolleyes:

You can choose to ignore people, too. But don't leave on their account!!! We are nice people here and there are *gasp* even some nice guys around here!!

And Cipher, I know what you mean about having "Bi" on the profile or posting about being bi!!! If I'm gonna be with a woman, I'm not having a guy there!!!!!

I agree

Tried that threesome thing with a guy and a woman. The guy always wants to butt in and take over. I had a very bad experience this way. The guy got all jealous (boo hoo) and pissy and I just wanted to be with her.

I need to be with the hottie I just met not long ago.

Yummy!

The best thing I did since arriving was to turn my profile to invisible now I get about 5% of the Pm's I was before.

Just because I'm on here doesn't mean I'm waving a huge neon sign saying "looking for a quick and easy cyber right here right now" does it?

Tried that threesome thing with a guy and a woman. The guy always wants to butt in and take over. I had a very bad experience this way. The guy got all jealous (boo hoo) and pissy and I just wanted to be with her.

I need to be with the hottie I just met not long ago.

Yummy!

Haven't tried that, but hubby wants to. Don't think I want to, tho!!!! I like my time with a woman to be MY time with a woman!!!!! :D

*peeks in* mind if I post a while with you girls? it does so seem that there arent any females out in the personals who want to play much so being that Im looking, i wanted to post here and say hi, hello and *waves* to all the wonderfully sexy and beautiful women in this thread.

Hello ladies.lmao.I see we all have the same problems.i have figured out a way to turn this around on the "girls".when/if i have time, i cyber with them, i bring them to the point of almost cumming, then i leave them there.yep, i just leave....ita amazing to watch them come crawling back asking where did i go and why dont i finish them off!! all the while trying to still act like a girl!!!I can just imagine them sitting there with their hard little weenies,slowly deflating all brcause they dont have anyone to help them...poor babies........:rolleyes::eek:

Ok, I had to post this one, totally foul........

a PM from OneSublimeGuy

Here's a few of my naughty ones

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Honestly old man, keep it to yourself, IM 24!

I agree ... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

*peeks in* mind if I post a while with you girls? it does so seem that there arent any females out in the personals who want to play much so being that Im looking, i wanted to post here and say hi, hello and *waves* to all the wonderfully sexy and beautiful women in this thread.

Hi SC!! I was just checking out your pics and enjoyed them very much!!! I'm a "boob gal" myself and think yours are gorgeous!!! :heart:

Ok, I had to post this one, totally foul........

a PM from OneSublimeGuy

Here's a few of my naughty ones

http://yourimagehost.com/is.php?i=982&img=cum4.jpg

http://yourimagehost.com/is.php?i=983&img=Trib1.jpg

http://yourimagehost.com/is.php?i=984&img=Trib2.jpg

http://yourimagehost.com/is.php?i=985&img=fatty.jpg

Honestly old man, keep it to yourself, IM 24!

LMAO Yeah i've gotten shit like that too. Most assume that just because i'm on here, i'm looking for what they are..a quick "cum". That's not how it is for me..i know i'm bi..but that doesn't mean i want cock..LMAO Some people just sign up trippin on some bullshit..LoL Whatev. I love the ignore feature :D

Hope my gurlfriends are doing well!!

Hey B!! How are you?? hows the hubby today???
:heart:

Just got home with hubby! He is tired, but doing well. He plans on going back to work for a half day on Wednesday.

I'm hoping he will get some rest ..... and that I can get some rest, too!!!!

Have to leave in a couple of minutes to go pick up the girls from school. Then the fun begins!!!! LOL

How has your day been, sweetie?? :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Just got home with hubby! He is tired, but doing well. He plans on going back to work for a half day on Wednesday.

I'm hoping he will get some rest ..... and that I can get some rest, too!!!!

Have to leave in a couple of minutes to go pick up the girls from school. Then the fun begins!!!! LOL

How has your day been, sweetie?? :kiss::kiss::kiss:

I'm glad he's doing ok, he better be resting. Back to work so soon? He's loco.

I'll be here off and on..i'll look for you later!
:kiss:
BTW, how are your headaches?

I'm glad he's doing ok, he better be resting. Back to work so soon? He's loco.

I'll be here off and on..i'll look for you later!
:kiss:
BTW, how are your headaches?

I hope to see you later, too!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

He IS loco!!! But he has been since I met him!! LOL

Headaches are still there on occasion, but not as bad and not as frequent.

How are your headaches, hun? :kiss:
Did your weekend "activities" help?? ;)

I hope to see you later, too!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

He IS loco!!! But he has been since I met him!! LOL

Headaches are still there on occasion, but not as bad and not as frequent.

How are your headaches, hun? :kiss:
Did your weekend "activities" help?? ;)

My migraines come and go, i've been doing pretty good tho. Wheeew!
Do you take anything for them? I got prescription meds..they dont always work..sometimes drinking a mountain dew and taking 2 exced migraine pills work better and faster. Go figure.:confused:

My weekend, was fucking lovely!! LMAO :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back