The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have been too much travel, it was an akward place to get to and I would have been traveling 4 hrs a day which defeats the object!

I have had a whisper about a job that is coming up in August that I do want. I will possibly hold out for that :)

Good luck for that daisymae...and hello again:rose:

Hi all :)

Cardiff... I've never really been to the North but I hear its pretty stunning.

The Brecon Beacons are worth a visit too though...

;)Dropping in to say Hi.............new to Lit, so looking to explore fun and fascinations.

Hiya, you have found your way to a very friendly thread, no drama or sniping, just the occasional supportive butt kick :)
Good to meet you, hope you stay and chat xx

Morning all,

Have one very mardy kid grrrrrr! Actually looking forward to work today!

Good morning all

Hope you're all having a good day. Had fun last night at the Munch in Nottingham. However, my car is in today for a major service and some potentially pricey remedial works.

What happiness giveth... Happiness taketh away :)

What's going on here then?

And hello to the new arrivals :)

Good morning all

Hope you're all having a good day. Had fun last night at the Munch in Nottingham. However, my car is in today for a major service and some potentially pricey remedial works.

What happiness giveth... Happiness taketh away :)

What's going on here then?

And hello to the new arrivals :)

Glad you had fun last night :). No-one smite you round the back of the head with a large piece of wood, then? :D

Busy day here again - work is picking up speed. Trip to Worksop booked for 29th May for another annual contract meeting - shouldn't be an issue but I'd like to get it confirmed and in the bag.

How's everyone else?

Glad you had fun last night :). No-one smite you round the back of the head with a large piece of wood, then? :D

Busy day here again - work is picking up speed. Trip to Worksop booked for 29th May for another annual contract meeting - shouldn't be an issue but I'd like to get it confirmed and in the bag.

How's everyone else?

Nope, no 2x4 in sight. :)

It has occurred to me that, given your height, unless you are sitting down, the wielder of said piece of wood would also need stepladders....

Nah, longer piece of wood and and over head swing should do it :)

:D would a kipper work? :p

Ok day, managed not to be punched, kicked and I ducked every thrown wheelchair, so all good so far :)

Fast reactions ;)

And.... not sure about a kipper. they're a bit smelly and prone to disintegrating on impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back