Only posting a couple non-nude pics

How about these panties? I rarely wear any, so when I do they may as well be nice.

Last edited:
Psychprofgal, just checked out your thread and WOW! was it worth it. You are a fine looking woman, very sexy and hot. :)

Nice Panties, but....

How about these panties? I rarely wear any, so when I do they may as well be nice.

These are nice....
attachment.php

But you should talk to Emmy to find out where she got HER special panties!:)
attachment.php

Just saw your pics. They are great. I hope your husband lets you know how beautiful you are.

I would've loved to secretly take your husband's place while your blindfold was on. :devil:

Oh, He does! Says he could "just eat me up"! Fortunately, he does, and I LOVE IT!

The camera was not used after this picture. He said he was otherwise occupied. Just so you know, and will have to believe me, there were scarves around my ankles pulling them to the bed posts. Imagine our delight as drops of Kahlua were set On my tailbone and slowly dribbled over my sex. When I felt it at my bottom, then over the perineal tender skin, mix and go over my lips, and to the tip of the joining of my lips, right where my little very sensitive smooth bud area!!! (Please allow a run on sentence there, ok!!!) it is hot just writing this!

Enough, for now. Whew!

Last edited:
Oh, He does! Says he could "just eat me up"! Fortunately, he does, and I LOVE IT!

The camera was not used after this picture. He said he was otherwise occupied. Just so you know, and will have to believe me, there were scarves around my ankles pulling them to the bed posts. Imagine our delight as drops of Kahlua were set On my tailbone and slowly dribbled over my sex. When I felt it at my bottom, then over the perineal tender skin, mix and go over my lips, and to the tip of the joining of my lips, right where my little very sensitive smooth bud area!!! (Please allow a run on sentence there, ok!!!) it is hot just writing this!

Enough, for now. Whew!

I always liked Kahlua...now I *love* it.

Enough, for now. Whew!

what a wonderful idea

Enough, for now. Whew!
GREAT DAY IN THE MORNING.

OMG!! What a beautiful body AND even hotter description of your playtime! Thanks for sharing:)

Thank you, it is great fun thinking about that night let alone telling about it!!!

Found another picture to play with. If it works!

Last edited:
Ok, since I have been asked to show a closer shot Ill try once more. Hopefully, the site won't shoot it down. I'm not sure what knocked me out before. If I'm gone its been fun!! Xoxoxo. Yikes!

Last edited:
Ok, since I have been asked to show a closer shot Ill try once more. Hopefully, the site won't shoot it down. I'm not sure what knocked me out before. If I'm gone its been fun!! Xoxoxo. Yikes!

That is such a delicious thought...... I bet he didnt miss a drop...Quality :heart:

Last edited:
I saw most of the pics, but didn't have the time to post. They were very sexy and you looked beautiful. I unfortunately missed the "more explicit" ones. But, I bet you were spectacular. I also bet he didn't need the Kahlua for anything except a tease to your body of things to come.

I also hope both of you were quite spent from this adventure. You are a gorgeous gal, with a good sense of humor, raw sexuality and a stunning body. Your husband is a very lucky man. I hope he makes you feel very lucky when he is finished! :devil:

Thanks for sharing.

Just had a little 'itch' to come out again. Always like nice comments, if you have any?..? Xoxoxox

Last edited:
Someone, you know who you are, sent me a pm that really warmed me up, thank you! Thoughts of such activities and tender submitting excites all of me!

Last edited:
Back