Flirty Girl

Oh my dear Lord! I just spent a delightful time going through all your pics, and you are absolutely delicious! Truly you are utterly amazing! Mmm...the things we could do!! :D

Amazing as always, you are an angle.

But just so you know, I don't think anyone is holding of for Wednesday. :p
:rose:
:rose:

very refreshing

very refreshing and a welcome to Lit

what is ur blog address?

Mediocre Monday

A friend helped title the entry since I wasn't excited about today's photo session and we decided they were still worth showing but would be called Mediocre Monday haha.

I had a relaxing but busy weekend so I apologize - if you want a link to my blog just send me a PM. I have it unsearchable and it's by invite only. I value my privacy :)

Wishing everyone a great start to their week!!!

Last edited:
A friend helped title the entry since I wasn't excited about today's photo session and we decided they were still worth showing but would be called Mediocre Monday haha.

I had a relaxing but busy weekend so I apologize - if you want a link to my blog just send me a PM. I have it unsearchable and it's by invite only. I value my privacy :)

The very last photo is so very yummy! I would love to eat at your buffet ALL DAY!

Fabulous pics, despite your blues. Love the last one. So....inviting...

Nothing mediocre about these, sweetheart. Since most of them were of your ass, maybe it should have been Moon Monday. :D

btw, is that little wet spot on your panties in the last one? :kiss:

Very nice hun. Grey for monday:p And then the socks kind of mix you in with the bed....they match the ved spread and your shirt and panties lol

And as for those moon pics HOOOWWLLLLOOOOOoooooooooo
Always make me want to pounce on you:devil:

Ah.. More great pics added to your thread...

Thanks

Well thank you. That is a fabulous way to start a week!!

If there is something mediocre about you, I can't see it.

Can I lend you a hand. . .preferably on that ass. . .what a fine ass it is :)

attachment.php

I'm sorry you had a "Mediocre Monday" hope tomorrow is better for you. Thank you for the lovely pictures.:rose::rose:

Thank you for sharing again, I have been lurking on here for a few days. Just wanted to let you know your pictures are so sexy. What a way to start the week :devil:

Back