Pushed to the Max pushed to be Hardcore [Closed for motheroftears]

-The limo was clean and everything they did nice work for 20 to 30 mintues and the service light was still on-

I got back into the limo and decided to have some fun again. I pushed the three button. I was in the mood for some more rough stuff. "Yes, I want it rough again." I said.

-the man came in back and the limo drove off as he grabbed her hair-"ok slut lets do this again"-he pressed her to his cock as he took it out pullin gon he rhair a bit she opened her mouth as he slid his cock in he rmouth makign her suck it-

I was very much ready to do it again. I began sucking on the man's cock as he fucked my mouth. "Mmmmmmm!" I moaned loudly.

-he groand his cock moving like a piston in and otu of her wet little mouth he groaned grabbing her hair-

I sucked harder and faster on his cock as well as used my hand around it jacking him off in the process.

-he groaned and put her hands behind he rback fucking her face but soon pushed her back spreading her legs and began to fuck her pussy-

I moaned as his cock slid into my wet and waiting pussy. He pinned me, but I managed to be able to move my hips to his thrusts.

-he groaned thrusting in to her pussy his cock thrsusted and slammed in to her hot wet core he felt he rjuices coax his cock-

My body arched back gracefully in pleasure as he pounded his cock inside of my pussy fiercly. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes!" I cried out.

-leaning her back her body pressed to his chest and he bounced her pounding her body to his his hands gropping her breasts to grab on to her-

My body quivered in pleasure as I quickened my pace to his thrusts. I kissed the man deeply as he fucked me even rougher than earlier.

-His hands turned her around pinning her to the ground of the limo he thrusted his cock in and out of her pussy keeping he rlegs nice and wide-

I writhed beneath him taking his cock deeper within me. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh give it to me!" I cried out encouraging him on.

-his cock slammed in to her soon he removed it to slide it in to her ass still pounding no softer on her and deep inside it his cock thrusted hard inside her-

I moaned in pain and pleasure as I felt his cock slide into me. I wondered what I would be doing when we got back to the mansion.

-he groaned and came with her when they got back Nick was waiting and smiled-"glad you enjoyed the limo service."-he said clapping his hands the men from the limo brought her bags to her room and he smiled-"Now wash up and get settled in we got dinner when i call you and then the night is free for you to do what ever so if you have any ideas let me know tommorow you got a photo shoot."

I went upstairs to my room and picked out a low cut red dress. I decided to not wear any panties. I waited in my room for him to call me on the intercom for dinner. I began to think of some ideas for the photo shoot.

-Clair received the call to come down to dinner on the tabel was stir fry beef and vegtable with soem fresh spring rolls and a variety of drink in a big fridge in the dining room as Nick was waiting fro her.-

At dinner time, I went downstairs and greeted Nick with a kiss before sitting down at the table and enjoying the really good food. "I thought of one idea for the photo shoot which was a rape scene." I added, " I would first appear innocently dressed before being taken. What do you think?". Also, there was the possibility of upping the ante and having it be a gang rape scene.

-he smiled.-"tommorow is just Photos and as for movie scense let me see what i can come up with if you like you can come up with 5 scenes and we will base the movie title off of it and i will look in my folder of movie names and such and we will make movies."-he smiled-

"Alright, sounds good." I said with a smile as I finished off my dinner. It was really good. I could not wait to hear the ideas that he had for the movies that he planned to make. I was also very excited about the photo shoot.

-He smiled finished with his dinner and looked to her.-"So im glad you have ideas im always looking for fresh ideas "-he looked at her form in the red dress she wore she was sexy and delectable.-"What kind of ideas did you have."

"For the photo shoot theme, I had an idea for pics with me dressed as different fairy tale characters in provocative situations." I said. I had got the idea from some comic books called "The Grimms' Fairy Tales". The covers mostly showed the female characters in very sexy costumes. Another idea, I mentioned was of a female boss being taken by an employee.

-he smiled-"I like it more video ideas are hittign me as your saying this here is wha ti want you to do write a list out after the standard shoot today and i will look at it tommorow andkeep it at my desk sound good.'-he said-

Back