Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no Saucy. It wasn't you to whom I was referring. It was the fun police. The same ones who removed my beloved PM Asshattery thread. :mad:

I didn't notice until you mentioned it...but yeah, wow. That thread's been around HT for at least a couple of years with nary a fuss. While it's not been totally removed, it HAS been relocated to the Playground, which makes no sense to me. If someone suddenly decided to have a hissy fit about the main HT location, I don't see why it simply couldn't have been moved to the Cafe. Strange.

I didn't notice until you mentioned it...but yeah, wow. That thread's been around HT for at least a couple of years with nary a fuss. While it's not been totally removed, it HAS been relocated to the Playground, which makes no sense to me. If someone suddenly decided to have a hissy fit about the main HT location, I don't see why it simply couldn't have been moved to the Cafe. Strange.

All may not be quite what is seems - during the somewhat stuffed up recent upgrades I read that a long stayer thread disappeared completely "Try This & Report Back"

A request was put in - resurrected, and it now resides in the HT Cafe.

If it is now in the Playground - and it is the same one with past post history in place, then put a request in to have it brought back home.

I had a running battle with foolish person years ago, who thought being a dom was to abuse the hell out of women then demand they send photos to him... that one got shoved through about four forums before it found it's death bed. Things get moved around - ask for it back.

Rally up some support via a thread in the HT Cafe - hell if that gets canned then the fun police really do cater to those who jump in mid sentence and bleat that they don't understand and everyone now has to shut-up while they grand-stand.

Whoops, did I say something there :)

I don't follow many threads at all on this forum. In fact, I believe that was the only one that I actually ever read. Like, truly read all the posts in there. Then they took it away. I just found it. I didn't know they moved it. I out in a request to have it moved to the HT Cafe. I'm not sure it will, but I hope so. I loved that thread, but pretty much hate the Playground.

I love my daughter!

I picked my daughter up from school. When we got into the car, Taylor Swift was playing on the radio. My daughter (9yrs old) hears this, sighs, and asks "Can you please shut her off and put on some Simon & Garfunkel?"

God, I love that girl!

While I'd agree that just about anything is better that Taylor Swift, I'm not sure S&G is it. Why don't you play that girl a little Def Lepard, Van Halen, maybe a touch of Metallica? :D

She's 9....Pour Some Sugar on Me, Hot for Teacher and Enter Sandman can wait a bit. :)

She has muh better taste than Pmann, that's for sure.

So it would seem. I was a little surprised to hear of his love of T-Swift. I mean, he's told us so often how rugged and manly he is, it just struck me as odd.

Oh, pmann, my niece recently informed me that Tay-Tay has stopped wearing black eyeliner and started using brown, sometimes even going au naturale, apparently, it really makes her eyes pop...what are your thoughts?

Seems it was an off day everywhere. I forgot so many things today that I forget how many things I forgot! Of course, only 4 hours of sleep didn't help matters much.

The one thing I do remember was giving Rainshine a ride on my bike. :D

83206407.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back