What Music are you listening to right now ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue - The Jayhawks

One of my favorite songs ever.

That's a great song. Was just listening to Tomorrow the Green Grass yesterday. I think Hollywood Town Hall is my favorite Jayhawks record, but it's hard to choose.

That's a great song. Was just listening to Tomorrow the Green Grass yesterday. I think Hollywood Town Hall is my favorite Jayhawks record, but it's hard to choose.

I know! I have a friend who interviewed them a couple of summers ago. He got to see them live and they aren't even his cup of tea. So jealous.

I know! I have a friend who interviewed them a couple of summers ago. He got to see them live and they aren't even his cup of tea. So jealous.

Lucky. Shamefully, I actually still have not heard Mockingbird Time, which marked the return of Mark Olsen. My wife and I actually used All the Right Reasons for our Wedding Dance.

blues?

Eva Cassidy - Time after time

Yep! Love listening to the Blues - when I'm in the mood for it. Sometimes I need something a bit more upbeat, but usually when I don't have to fight the kids for control of the radio I'm listening to either classical, blues, or strong female vocals (like Melissa Etheridge, Bonnie Raitt, Annie Lennox, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back