how to extend my wifes interest in anal sex

Joined
May 23, 2016
Posts
25
I have always wanted to play with my wife's ass. She has never seemed interested until last night, we went out and both drank a bit. On returning home we ended up with me doing her doggy style, which was very enjoyable, maybe it was the alcohol but I started playing with her ass. I massaged her ass opening with my thumb, she was loving it so I gentle pushed my thumb inside her and slowly moved it around as I slowly fucked her. It was a great fuck, she was wrapped and said how hot it was and I told her I have wanted to play with her ass for ages.

question? what is my next step, keep the anal play to my fingers especially while having sex?
introducing a nice slim vibrator to use on her ass while having sex?

any suggestions?
 
Any good sex positive toy stores like Good Vibrations in your area? Go together. They can recommend something.

A SMALL butt plug and a lot of lube could be a good starter kit. It may take a whole month of gradual escalation to get her to, ahem, open up, so take it very very slowly.

Start by a bit of oral with you behind her and she's on all fours, face on the mattress, and you just rim her and taste her. DO NOT go between her anus and vagina though. That can cause, uh... baterial problems. Obviously you'll have to distract her with your hands in the meanwhile.

Next time, add lube, gently probing by tongue.

Next time, if receptive, a very neatly properly trimmed finger, lots of lube, just pressing outside, no insertion.

Next time, escalate, gentle pressure, get in a knuckle.

Next time, escalate, a little deeper, a little back and forth

Next time, the tiny butt plug, and lube

etc. etc. etc.

Move it slowly, keep f***ing her all the other ways.
 
thanks Kaycee, good advice. slow and steady wins the race it appears. was thinking of getting a thin vibrator to play with down the track if we keep progressing.
 
It will really depend on her comfort level moving forward with it. Talk to her and see if it is something she has thought about before as well and if she has any ideas.

Like, personally I don't love vibrations, the sensation in my rectum is more distracting than pleasing. Perhaps she'd like to start with a finger once she has already came a few times and is relaxed. Perhaps she would want a small plug to gently be inserted during foreplay. (And with thin toys make sure they have a wide base so nothing accidentally gets fully inserted, that is not a fun time.)

Really, talking to her will be your best resource. Definitely start small and use plenty of lube.
 
Don't use sex toys (like vibrators) that don't have a flared base
 
Last edited:
Don't use sex toys (like vibrators) that don't have a flared base

Ah, VERY VERY good point. This is a SAFETY issue. You don't want toys to, uh... get lost in there. (YES, it can happen)

Once you got past the sphinter ring muscles, pressure can cause the item to go IN rather than expelling the item like normal. It is a SERIOUS safety issue. ONLY use flared items for insertion.

Horror stories follow:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-strangest-things-stuck-people-s-rears.html
 
Last edited:
thanks, we have progressed with some light finger penetration. if I get a toy I will definitely get a flared/wider ended one
 
Alright buddy, This is what you do.

Next time you guys are a little faded, lay her on her back and start eating her pussy. Get her very wet if possible and enjoy yourself. When she is feeling it head toward the bottom of her pussy and start licking her ass a little bit.

Pretend that you are just giving her sloppy head and get your tongue down there. If she likes it you will feel you thrust slightly towards you, if she does this go all in! She will be loving anal in no time, she just needs confidence in herself to open up 'that way' sexually. Maybe being in the shower?

Good luck and have fun
 
Slowly, slowly, slowly is the key.

Just take it steady, don't go further than she feels comfortable with at any point. Let her get used to the sensations, to the way her body reacts, to what she feels ready for, and then move up gently each step.

My man was massively patient with me, but now I absolutely adore anal. I was occasionally surprised on the journey when he'd tell me 'that was two fingers', or 'the vibe was in a good three inches', and I hadn't realised we'd progressed that far.

Well worth the persistence, though. When you get there, it's just incredible.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes.
 
ask ...go slow

Like another poster said - ask her!!!

One other small piece of advice - try not to put expectations on her. She may love some aspects of anal and not others.

Licking usually is a great place to start ...it won't always end with 'full' anal.

I am seeing someone who loves having her arsehole stimulated ...and especially goes off when fingered in her butt while she is getting oral. Sometimes a small plug is good during fucking doggy style. But she is small and has never been comfy with a full-sized cock, no matter how slow we go - though I am lucky enough she's tried it several times.

But that still leaves lots of scope for you both to have fun.
 
Any good sex positive toy stores like Good Vibrations in your area? Go together. They can recommend something.

A SMALL butt plug and a lot of lube could be a good starter kit. It may take a whole month of gradual escalation to get her to, ahem, open up, so take it very very slowly.

Start by a bit of oral with you behind her and she's on all fours, face on the mattress, and you just rim her and taste her. DO NOT go between her anus and vagina though. That can cause, uh... baterial problems. Obviously you'll have to distract her with your hands in the meanwhile.

Next time, add lube, gently probing by tongue.

Next time, if receptive, a very neatly properly trimmed finger, lots of lube, just pressing outside, no insertion.

Next time, escalate, gentle pressure, get in a knuckle.

Next time, escalate, a little deeper, a little back and forth

Next time, the tiny butt plug, and lube

etc. etc. etc.

Move it slowly, keep f***ing her all the other ways.


This totally sounds like the go ... have never had anal play but the thought of it is a real turn on. Now to get my other half to want to try it out on me is another story
 
Perhaps try discussing the subject when sober/no sex is actively going on?
 
Back
Top