The grateful thread

  • Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
The turning of the seasons...it is so beautiful it makes my heart ache.

Family that loves me.
Friends who love me.
A mind and body that still work remarkably well.

Options and opportunities.
A place to make art.
Co-workers who value and missed me.
Litsters who value and missed me.
:heart:
 
This day
Reminders of what is important
A cool breeze to clear my thoughts
 
As the harvest season is upon us, I am immensely grateful to live in a part of the world where I can enjoy a plethora of fresh fruit and vegetables, locally grown, and I am thankful to the farmers who provide it.
 
I am grateful to my friends who listen and encourage me, you know who you are! :rose:

And Him. I'm so very thankful we became friends, and how he guides me. :kiss::rose:
 
grateful for music this morning. Una Mae Carlisle, The Hot Club of Cowtown, Gershwin and Hildegard of Bingen.
 
I am thankful for, people who go out of there way, to let you know they care.
 
I am grateful for a friend who stayed overnight; I got to sleep in my own bed for the first time in months while she watched over Mr. c.
 
So many things changed in the last couple of days. Light hearted summer days feel far behind me. Glitter is hard to find. Friendships tested. The election. My husband. Questions about quality of life.

I rarely post in the what pissed me off thread, it just hurts my head. I'd wallow in that thread if l let myself.

So, as I sit next to the husband in the hospital, watching him talk to someone who isn't there, wondering if I'm grateful for another day.... I will be grateful we are safe in this hospital. Grateful my husband is a 20 year vet. In a really weird way grateful ALS is considered a service connected disease so we receive incredible care.
 
Back
Top