How To Give the Best BJ?

KatrionaC

Virgin
Joined
Jul 11, 2016
Posts
7
How would you describe the best BJ? What should a woman do, what would make it really great, what could a girl do to make a man really really enjoy it?
 
Hmmm -- the age old question! Personally, I love it when at the start, I feel a warm, wet tongue caressing the length of my shaft, covering every erect inch. Flicking the pee-hole, spiraling around the head, licking the frenulum -- the super-pleasurable spot on the underside just below the head. Then gentle nibbles all around, particularly the frenulum and rim of the head. Finally, slowly taking the head and shaft into your mouth and sucking while moving your mouth up and down, taking in as much as is comfortable. Slowing your motion when I'm about to cum, trying to edge me for as long as possible until I can't hold it any longer and explode in your mouth.
 
So what have your partners told you when you asked them?
 
Ouch's response is perfectly fine from the "physical" point of view... but to me, that's just half of it.

To me the key to a good blow job is the woman's (or man's) desire to do it. A woman can be fantastic at the physical act of a blow job, but if it's methodical and clinical it's never going to be great. The hottest thing about a blow job is the giver diving into it enthusiastically, WANTING to suck that cock.
 
Another thing is to give him a little eye candy. Dangle your breasts in front of him, diddle your clit or your nips, whatever it takes.
 
Absolutely! A woman who LOVES to give head is always better for me than a woman who's great at giving head.
 
Regarding the O.P.'s question in my opinion in order to give the best b.j. the woman needs to lick up and down the shaft and tease the head with her tongue. That is what I do just f.y.i.
 
Yep, I've done a bit of canvassing around this issue, and the perennial response is definitely 'enthusiasm'. There's also something a bit special about the blow job given without expectation of reciprocation. Beyond that, different guys actually seems to like different things ... try a few things and pay attention to the response. Something I've been doing just recently is stopping at some point, moving up to give him a long kiss (or something similar), and then asking 'More?'
But mostly, just enjoy it, and give it all of your attention.
 
Yes, enthusiasm - tell me you really want to suck my cock, you really want to taste my cum in your mouth, beg me for it. Position-wise I like to lie back, completely relaxed, with you over me, your lovely hair and your breasts hanging over me and teasing my thighs and my balls. Then either stay over me, kneeling between my legs pushing them apart, or curl up with your head resting sideways on my tummy. Start by kissing the tip, gradually using bigger and wetter kisses until you imperceptibly switch from kissing to sucking, taking an extra millimetre of the head into your mouth each time, until you get your lips over the rim and can nestle them around the neck, gently massaging that most sensitive part with your lips. Then suck harder, pulling a bit more into your mouth, squeezing the head between your tongue and the roof of your mouth as your lips go lower, pushing down my foreskin as far as it will go. Go as far as you can but not if it gets uncomfortable, I don't want to make you choke. Wrap one hand around the lower half of my cock, and the other gently around my balls, gently fondling and massaging them. Slide your mouth up and down me slowly (not like in porn videos!) so that it lasts a long time. Remember that for me the downstroke when I am penetrating your mouth is more enjoyable than the upstroke, so make the most of that ( some girls get that the wrong way round). You will know when I'm about to come, from the muscle tension, rapid breathing and groaning. . As I get there, slide down over me as far as you can and then keep still while I ejaculate into your mouth in long slow spurts. Hold my balls firmly, with a slight squeeze to enhance the pleasure. Swallow it all. Afterwards, tell me again how much you enjoyed it, especially the taste of my sperm.

After a few minutes for me to get my breath back, lie down on your back and open your legs. It's your turn...
 
Last edited:
Start slow. Rub his cock on my face before putting him in my mouth. Just use my mouth at first until I feel him fully hard. Then pull my tits out and us my hand to stroke him while I suck him picking up the pace slightly. Stop and take as much of him in my throat and hold it there for him to feel the back of my throat. Do this a couple of times and then suck fast and move my head up and down quick. Pull his cock out of my mouth and tell him to give me his load and start sucking fast and hard again. That usually does it.
 
Start slow. Rub his cock on my face before putting him in my mouth. Just use my mouth at first until I feel him fully hard. Then pull my tits out and us my hand to stroke him while I suck him picking up the pace slightly. Stop and take as much of him in my throat and hold it there for him to feel the back of my throat. Do this a couple of times and then suck fast and move my head up and down quick. Pull his cock out of my mouth and tell him to give me his load and start sucking fast and hard again. That usually does it.

very important to pull your tits out - added visual stimulation...

i assume you pay attention to the balls also...
 
Regarding the O.P.'s question in my opinion in order to give the best b.j. the woman needs to lick up and down the shaft and tease the head with her tongue. That is what I do just f.y.i.

You hit the nail on the head... sort a speak.
 
You have to be 100% completely mentally into it. Look up at him. Kiss his stomach. Lick down to his balls. Suck it like its the best thing you've ever put in your mouth. If he knows you are enjoying it, trust me he will know and the result will pay off.
 
D(.)(.)

Even though I am old this is fairly new to me after refusing for many years. Thanks for all of the ideas. I'm trying to please my hubby and my lovers.
I've got the showing my breasts and teasing down fairly good.
 
Just be spontaneous, go after it eagerly and with vigor, and incorporate lots and lots of ball play.
 
love a woman who wants to serve that cock with her body and soul. hair pulling and filthy names are in order. then cumming in her ass
 
My favorite is her on her knees in front of me topless (at least) so I can get at her tits and nipples easily if I want to. Holding and controlling her head while she sucks and plays with my balls. Letting her know when I'm close so she can squeeze them hard while I cum (love when she does that :heart:). Then spurting into her mouth and watching her catch and swallow every precious drop. Heaven!
 
Enthusiasm. Eye contact. Don't neglect the balls. Don't be afraid to slip a finger in his ass
 
Back
Top