Loving Wives

That sounds like a challenge ... who can write the best story about a wife who actually has sex with her husband. Makes him desire it.

That would be like writing the best incest story where siblings share love and respect, but have absolutely no sexual interest in one another. It kind of misses the point of the category, and would piss off the readers. It would be sweet, but who the hell cares.

There are occasional husband and wife sex and romance stories in LW, some very well written, but, again, who the hell cares if they are looking for an LW story. LW mines the jealousy/rage/betrayal/excitement/whatever of a wife having sex with a man who's not her husband. There's no challenge in writing something that doesn't belong.

rj
 
Bless you gordo12. Honest to God, I had no idea what I was getting into when I posted in LW, and you've just summed it up for me in a few lines.

Which is what I did (tried?). Actually the commentary has been mostly great. I might just come back to LW again.

LW has a terrible reputation, much of it deserved, but not all. Well written stories like The Lingerie Tester always seem to get decent comments. You shouldn't hesitate to post there when ever you have a story that fits the broad themes expected. This story fit very well, I thought (and I gave you all the stars you asked for in your profile).

Even stories about a husband and wife who love one another and only have sex with one another get good comments on LW if they are well written and engaging. But they don't always score well because they don't fit expectations.

rj
 
If anyone wants to see a story that is creative, erotic, humorous with well balanced sexual tension that builds throughout the entire 5* story read hers.

If you listen carefully you can hear me blushing.

Even stories about a husband and wife who love one another and only have sex with one another get good comments on LW if they are well written and engaging. But they don't always score well because they don't fit expectations.

Yeah, you got that right! I do covet those H's on my submissions page, but they feel pretty empty on a story with 50 votes and 3 comments from only loyal fans. The same story in LW (assuming there is a husband, a wife, and a third party) snags 150 votes in the first day, 19 complimentary comments, about half a dozen nice private emails ... but no H tag. Shit - as they say in the classics - happens.
 
Back
Top