A man in a onesie. Dare I say Part 3????

IhateClowns

Censored
That's right ladies. Who doesn't like a man in a form fitting onesie with a built in butt flap? Am I right? Of course I am. Please remove those panties, pop in some new D batteries, and squirt for me.

Last edited:
So raunchy and real. I feel like you're a prison inmate...and, well, that I'm a security guard willing to hide tools in chili cheese burritos, so when you break through the man hole, we can drive off into the sunset.

I can feel your wetness already ladies. Here is me tasting you.

Last edited:
So raunchy and real. I feel like you're a prison inmate...and, well, that I'm a security guard willing to hide tools in chili cheese burritos, so when you break through the man hole, we can drive off into the sunset.

Thank you. I am already duck waddling at the thought of having to hide the tools.

I like to tease the anticipation TD. Hang in there doll. Put the speed on low for now. Let it build a little. I will tell you when to push those buttons upwards.

Gah! You took too long. My batteries died!😭

What she said. :D

I prefer to wear the buttflap in the front. A lot easier to go to the bathroom in. Can't you imagine it ladies. Me standing before you. You kneel down and slowly peel the Velcro away to reveal even more Velcro because I haven't trimmed lately.

I prefer to wear the buttflap in the front. A lot easier to go to the bathroom in. Can't you imagine it ladies. Me standing before you. You kneel down and slowly peel the Velcro away to reveal even more Velcro because I haven't trimmed lately.

Nothing a little hot wax can't fix. :D

I just thought I'd leave this here for you ;)

Sweet dreams

Last edited:
Back