Non-Native speaker looking for editor

SlimRhino

Virgin
Joined
May 8, 2015
Posts
7
Hi there,

First time posting in this forum. After absorbing (and loving) many stories around here, I would like to try my hand at an original story after several years of mainly adult-themed Star Trek fanfiction writing. I'm German, but more comfortable writing in her Majesty's language, English.

I'm currently working on two Incest/Taboo stories, one as a submission for the Nude Day contest and one as my Magnum Opus, so to speak. Both are also are humour and romance orientated.

I tend to think that I have quite a solid grasp of the language (preferring British spelling), but as a German I'm prone to misplace commas by the bucket-load, sometimes the wording makes sentences read awkward to a native english speaker, and most of all - another birth defect that comes with being a German - my sentences end up being too long and complex. (Oops, I did it again, didn't I :eek: )

So, long story short, I'd be very grateful if someone would be brave enough to help a German and edit his English writing.

Thank you all in advance.
 
Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.
 
Back
Top