The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
stroking slowly for the first time in about a week.... with a full delicious load to spill... I want to savour it....

glbt

so much precum you have to lick and savor! i am drpping like wild now too....i want so much to taste your cock in my lips shooting some lovely cummmmmm!

glbt

if you help me cause its hard to not cummmm, just lick me kinda edgingly, but no finger in me......mmmmmm, our creamy juices to flow onto our cocks slick with precum!

I jerk off thinking about another guy doing my 57 year old wife. She is 5 ft 5 and 155 lbs. she has 38 d hangers. My jerk off fantasy is a guy with a bigger cock than my 5 1/2 in her doing her roughly, then he fucks her doggy style while I lay under them licking her clit and his nut sack. Licking her pussy juice off his nutsack, then I rub his balls till he shoots a big load. I the clean his cum out of her pussy. Am I a total pervert that this makes me head?

yes, you are, but it actually works for me too. Made me hard, anyway :) Where's your wife? Show me the way....

I jerk off thinking about another guy doing my 57 year old wife. She is 5 ft 5 and 155 lbs. she has 38 d hangers. My jerk off fantasy is a guy with a bigger cock than my 5 1/2 in her doing her roughly, then he fucks her doggy style while I lay under them licking her clit and his nut sack. Licking her pussy juice off his nutsack, then I rub his balls till he shoots a big load. I the clean his cum out of her pussy. Am I a total pervert that this makes me head?

No sir, you aren't. I'd love to watch my wife get fucked hard too, especially the chance to see another cock at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back