Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallowed Eve said:
P.S.

Hubby says he won't buy me anymore penises. Says I have two already... :( *sniffle*
That is just. . . cruel and unusual! Come sit on Aunt Minxy's lap and tell her about the hurt.

Lady Reiha said:
sweet! I made you ice cream cake! *presents it*

and thanks for the flower *blushes stupidly*

Yum! *doing the happy dance of ice cream cake joy*

and my pleasure tootse.

Here endth my merry hijack of this thread. I would like to fuck my eye doctor. Damn he is a hottie, older, white hair, distinguished and i'm going to see him in about half an hour. :catroar:

Saucyminx said:
That is just. . . cruel and unusual! Come sit on Aunt Minxy's lap and tell her about the hurt.

I know! He's such a meanie head! *sniffle*

I feel so comforted sitting on my auntie's lap. :D Maybe it's the strap-on you placed on your thigh? :cathappy:

Hallowed Eve said:
I know! He's such a meanie head! *sniffle*

I feel so comforted sitting on my auntie's lap. :D Maybe it's the strap-on you placed on your thigh? :cathappy:
Well that, and that soothing buzzing sensation. :cool:

Ahhhh, yes. I thought there was a little something extra there! :D If hubby won't buy me more penises, I'll have to borrow auntie's!!!

Hallowed Eve said:
He's said in the past, as long as he knew about it, he wouldn't consider me being with a woman cheating. As is, I haven't been with a woman in over 5 years now. (And our relationship is over 5 years old. Hmmm...) Who knows if he really meant it, though, if I ever found someone to be with.

Well, if you told him, yeah that wouldn't be cheating....of course, it wouldn't be cheating if you told him about a guy, either, but he clearly doesn't find that acceptable. Hmm....Makes no sense to set one rule for one sex and a different one for another. JMHO.

But you evidently love him a lot to sacrifice the right to fuck around for him. I really do hope that he appreciates you for that.

Oh, well....I can fantasize, at least.....particularly about...well I best not mention it. :D :devil: ;)

SEVERUSMAX said:
Well, if you told him, yeah that wouldn't be cheating....of course, it wouldn't be cheating if you told him about a guy, either, but he clearly doesn't find that acceptable. Hmm....Makes no sense to set one rule for one sex and a different one for another. JMHO.

But you evidently love him a lot to sacrifice the right to fuck around for him. I really do hope that he appreciates you for that.

Oh, well....I can fantasize, at least.....particularly about...well I best not mention it. :D :devil: ;)

I can fantasize, too... lol Yes, I do love him. Just wish he was a sexual being. *sigh*

Hallowed Eve said:
I can fantasize, too... lol Yes, I do love him. Just wish he was a sexual being. *sigh*

no wonder then that on your weding orgy thread, he spends most of his time tied up.

sirhugs said:
no wonder then that on your weding orgy thread, he spends most of his time tied up.
Well someone has to keep Uncle Grouchybutt company. ;)

Jennifer Garner.

Elektra sucked as a movie, but she looked yummy....

Hallowed Eve said:
P.S.

Hubby says he won't buy me anymore penises. Says I have two already... :( *sniffle*

you can never have too many toy's, Variety is the spice of life!

I wanna fuck the guy in my sig

>.>
<.<

Reiha has a crush? OMFG!!! *runs away, blushing*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back