Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?

• Total voters
Love him :) I love both the Diaz brothers. I like the smack talk a lot
Yea he is a bad ass..But ya can only talk shit if you can back it up ..As for your last pics Im thinking that tecno son Smack my bitch up or maybe Closer to god by nin.. just saying...:devil:

Yea he is a bad ass..But ya can only talk shit if you can back it up ..As for your last pics Im thinking that tecno son Smack my bitch up or maybe Closer to god by nin.. just saying...:devil:

Oooo nice song choices :)
I'll make you feel perfect ;)

I am really excited for football season, love college and pro football. Speaking of that I may be posting some nfl themed photos tomorrow

Do you have many ideas to do with me blindfolded ??

Oooo nice song choices :)
I'll make you feel perfect ;)

I am really excited for football season, love college and pro football. Speaking of that I may be posting some nfl themed photos tomorrow

Do you have many ideas to do with me blindfolded ??
Well they make all the other senses come alive ..so a pinch here, a slap there a lick over here you never know whats next a buzz down below:kiss: ...

I need to change my PCP to PNP. I leave my broken and battered body in your capable care.

Well, it hurts here and here, but feels real good when I do this. But tying you and blind folding you to my poster bed will make all my pain go away. ;)

Damn, sorry I missed this. I had some issues to deal with. If you could aim a bit to the left I would be very pleased. ;)

Last edited:
Back