New Member Introductions

I'm Heather. I'm new on Literotica and I find it the most difficult site to navigate. I get email messages on the email account I used to sign up for Literotica. The message says: This message contains feedback for: the_erotic_writer_girl but when I go to my profile on literotica, I don't see an area that says feedback. Where is my feedback section? I would like to respond to these people, but I don't know how. And at the bottom of the email message, it says, "DO NOT hit the PREPLY button to respond to this email."
Feedback received through your email address does NOT appear on the site itself - whatever the person has said, it's in the message. If they have not included their email address (and many won't) that's it, it's a one way street, you can't contact them.

Wait - that's not completely right - you can set it up so you get email notification of story comments received (I have mine turned off, which is why I forgot about that feature).

If you have story content, then exxcuuse has given you a link which will get to your Control Panel, which is where you can see comments posted against your stories.

The feedback system and comments system are quite separate.
 
Hey everyone ,49 , from VA, been coming to Lit for years and decided to check out the forums and hope to make some new friends
 
Not new, but I certainly don't know anyone anymore!

Missing Quill and several others.
 
Not new, but I certainly don't know anyone anymore!

Missing Quill and several others.

Hey -- I remember you! :) Well, your name, anyway.

It's been a few years since I was last here. Still a few familiar names posting.
 
Hello

Hi! I'm Nathan, 18. I'm on this site for a few reasons, I love reading erotica, and reading in general really, I want to try my hand at writing erotica, and I want to flirt with/exchange nudes with/possibly have sex with an author, because intelligence is a huge turn on for me. Also I'm a kinky bastard so there's that. Nice to meet you all!
 
Hi! My name is Jim. I am a writer who is just entering the wild wonderful world of erotica, and I'm looking forward to reading everyone's work and sharing mine too.

:)
 
Hiya Lit. I'm a long-time browser of this site but thought I'd finally jump in and join. I'm soon to be travelling across North America and I'm unsure as to how social I'll be throughout, and this community seems lovely, so I thought I'd give it a go. This is definitely the good side of the Internet!
 
Welcome Brazenbrit

Welcome to literotica, and North America. You will find literotica informative and interesting, and North America beautiful and friendly.
 
Also posted this intro on the BDSM section but wanted to do a general intro as well. (Now second) message but I’ve been reading for several months. I’m happily married with the exception of our sex life. We’ve been together more than 35 years and it used to be good. But her health and the required medicines have taken their toll on her sex drive. So I look to fantasy to try and honor my vows as best I can. Not looking for any meetings outside of this site. It was all I could do to finally sign up.

I do have one online D/s relationship that likely doesn’t meet most people’s standards (meaning experienced BDSM community) but we both enjoy it and it helps my mostly Dom needs and her mostly sub needs.

Looking to learn and expand my knowledge and experience. Open to helping anyone if I can.
 
(like many others) long time lurker / reader.

i'm so glad this place exists, not just as a repository for erotic literature, but as a community of writers and adventurers.

i've been (am?) an addict (of many things). as a result of said lifestyle i've developed some fairly elaborate fantasies and erotic interests along the way.

my life is pretty normal these days, so to be honest i have no desire to actually live those fantasies, but i would love to educate and immerse myself in this world so as to evolve (and share) those stories.

it's been weird starting to actually write out these thoughts, but i'm looking forward to the next stage!
 
The Oldegrump New to the forum

I' an ornery old cuss. turned seventy in FEB. I am an author on the SOL group with around fifty stories posted.

Definitely Male, just old and cranky.
 
Bi male wants to explore. Am open to anything

I am new to the site and don't really know where to begin. I have some experiences and fantasies I'd love to share. I have only been with a man once and I so want more.
My girlfriend is very conservative and I love her to pieces but I need more.
A couple of my fantasies are anal with my girlfriend both taking and giving me my ass a nice pounding with a strap on. Can anyone help me get started?
 
I don't know what to do on this site?

Is there anyone out there who would like to hear about my one and only time with a man,, how I ended up fucking not only my aunt but also my cousin ( not at the same time) my email is jeremykroeker@ yahoo.com please feel free to contact me to share
 
Last edited:
Hi!

Hey all I'm Ariana. I've been on this site a long time and finally like others, decided to make a profile. I just got done moving for the 5th time in almost 4 years and I think I'm finally done. Now that I'm settled (mostly), I have been spending a lot of time here.

I have had a pretty adventurous sex life for the majority of my time on this earth and I have discovered that moving and work really takes a huge amount of time away from any fun. LOL

I'd love to make some new friends here!
 
Long time reader / Lurker.

Mid 40's, male, married, but sex drives are not in sync. Have enjoyed reading the stories for a while, time to join in some discussions and find site like minded people.
 
Last edited:
Hey all I am in my late 40's married father. I am a big man 6’3 255 lbs, well endowed, and monstrous dom when I want to be . Wife and I used to swing and play often she has slowed down past two years, I have not. We do have an open relationship and still go solo often, I have many great stories I like to share.
 
Good afternoon,

Im an Oklahoma City crossdresser, recently divorced with 3 kids. My ex knows about my crossdressing, but the kids do not. Im trying to find myself now, and figure out who I am. I have always had a bit of "curiosity" with playing with guys or trans. I have experimented with a guy before I got married, but that's about it. Well, I don't know what else to put, so I look forward to hearing from you all
 
Hey I’m a 26 year old married bi guy. I have been on here before on and off but lost my old login information so I decided to just redo a new account and get more involved in the forums and stuff. Hope to chat/ meet lots of new friends!
 
Not real sure how you introduce yourself. Lived all my life in Maine but considering a move. Too young to be a widow but feel too old to start over. I started off reading the stories and then saw there was more to Literotica. We will see.
 
New.

Hi,

I’m so new, I don’t even know how to fill out the profile to tell you about me! I love to read. Anything and everything. Many taboos and stories peak my interest. I stumbled on here by accident but I’m so glad I found this place. I’m 24. I have an identical twin sister and I work in a dentists office as a dental assistant. If you want to know more, please send me a message!
 
Back
Top