Branding

I feel like that would work like that tattoo curse. As soon as you did it, you'd break up.

Now if I had some permanent ink, which even isn't permanent, I would use that for a brand. That is about as real as I would go.

Last December I was baking and burned my arm. There was a bit of satisfaction from the burn. I’ve always been rather curious and as someone who only dreams of experiencing a healthy TPE dynamic, have been interested in being branded. Although I’ve done so real research on how to care for such a wound.

I dated someone who was interested in branding. It was hot to talk about. Pushes all those "who owns this pussy?" buttons.

We broke up but remained friends. The first woman he was with after me had his name tattooed on her pussy. He sent me a picture. Not hot, atleast not right there.
They broke up. I scolded him for asking someone to get that intimate of a tattoo if they weren't 1000% serious. He thought they were. Still... seems foolish.

He married the next woman. He branded her on her hip. She wrote about it on a different site and had pictures. It was awful. The healing took a long time. And then they divorced. She had the brand tattooed to cover it and said that was even more painful, but she didn't want his initial seared in to her skin.

Sooo - used to be a hot fantasy. Not so much anymore.

I dated someone who was interested in branding. It was hot to talk about. Pushes all those "who owns this pussy?" buttons.

We broke up but remained friends. The first woman he was with after me had his name tattooed on her pussy. He sent me a picture. Not hot, atleast not right there.
They broke up. I scolded him for asking someone to get that intimate of a tattoo if they weren't 1000% serious. He thought they were. Still... seems foolish.

He married the next woman. He branded her on her hip. She wrote about it on a different site and had pictures. It was awful. The healing took a long time. And then they divorced. She had the brand tattooed to cover it and said that was even more painful, but she didn't want his initial seared in to her skin.

Understandable.

Still, no need to throw the fantasy out with the bathwater.

So i'll just leave this here. :devil:
DlVtiO5.gif

Yeah I swear body mods are cursed. I've always been real, real weary of them because I've heard so many stories like this.

If I had a pussy though, I absolutely would tattoo it. Not like somebody's name but I always thought it would be super cute to have like- you know how cartoon cats have the little 3 smile? Like :3? I always wanted a little cartoon cat but the pussy was the 3. Because then I would be walking around with that visual pun and I would just be a smug bitch about it forever.

Permanence, actual or implied?

IRL I have small discrete, covered by swimwear, permanent markings on my body. My brands are of Master's initials and my tattoo, well, it leaves absolutley no doubt as to our relationship.

I love my piercings, my brands and my one tattoo. They are like PERMANENT wedding bands. (The latter two more than the first, but the first makes up in functionality.) It's that word, Permanent, that is the key. A girl has to be certain. Those in the relationship need to be completely committed to each other. As in FOREVER. Which means that they have to really truly know each other, more intimately than just as sexual playmates.

Sadly, I have seen people in shaky relationships, trying to "hold on to a good thing" buy a house together, get tattoos, or conceive a child. All in the desperate hope that that act will somehow cement the relationship, filling up structural cracks.

Permanence is a wonderful thing. But in this grandmother's opinion it must be made the old fashioned way. From scratch. In my life I have had two penises in my mouth and in my ass. Frequently at the same time, what girl doesn't enjoy a well-done spit-roast. I knew the owners of those beautiful organs ten or more years before our first sex game together. So when we I did, I knew exactly what I was doing. So did they. Both are north of sixty now, and I have enjoyed both beautiful penises again this week (its 11am Sunday, btw). Right before we, which is to say my wife and I, and they and thier wives, went to church this morning.

I am certain some of those in the pews would look askance at us if they knew what we did at 7.30, but I am a child of a loving God. I have sinned, but not to my knowledge today. I wonder how many of those who would judge could say the same.

Lisa Ann

Last edited:
I definitely have this recurring fantasy. Tattoos, piercings etc. anything that marks my sub as mine. I have enjoyed using henna as a way to temporarily brand subs.

Back