Looking for Do-over stories

Joined
Aug 13, 2015
Posts
1
I've read most of the good stories on storiesonline and am wondering if there are any good Do-over stories here. I've tried searching by tag but can't find any decent ones
Any recommendations help.
 
Since these stories typically are about people re-doing their childhood or teen years, they involve underage activity, and that's not allowed on Literotica, unlike some other sites. So you're not likely to find as many of those stories here.

I read one story about 5 years ago that played to something like this. Only the guy got to 'do over his Marriage. The story went something like this.

First time around guy marries his beautiful out of his league girlfriend. He loves her, works hard for her but along the way kind of takes her for granted. She has an affair with an another man and leaves her Husband for him. He defends into bitterness and jealousy for years befor be moves on. Decades go on and while he met great women he never again found 'the one' to have a family with. He meets up with his ex-wife just before she dies and they reconcile. He learns that after tje divorce she immediately regretted the affair. The boyfriend became abusive and maimed her horribly. And in so doing destroyed her ability to conceive. For years she wanted to find her husband and beg his forgiveness, even if he never took her back. But she was a coward who could never face the shame of what she did. She dies in his arms begging for forgiveness and he be forgives her placing her wedding ring back on her finger. As she dies she says something strange to him 'it was my greatest wish that we had never been parted'. Then she dies.

That night as he layer In bed he feels a great weight of despair. So much remorse and regret go through him. If only he had done this or didn't do that. Maybe he could have saved his marriage and had tjat family he always wanted. The weight increases and feels as if it's crushing his heart. He can feel himself slipping away. Rather than call for help he place his own ring back on his finger and utters his final words in this life 'I wish I had another chance' he then dies...

...and wakes up in his younger body but this time armed with knowledge of that past life. After a brief bit of bewildered disorientation and euphoric joy of getting a second chance he sets about trying to save his Marriage and his wife, fighting with a passion he didn't have the first time and armed with the knowledge of hindsite. But he has returned at the lowest point in his Marriage to an indifferent wife and he's going up against a Master seducer who is the very definition of an Adonis. Even armed with this knowledge it's an uphill fight.

The story is a tear jerker. I'm not going to lie. It deals with the erotic aspect of cheating, the jealousy of the cheated spouse, respect and disrespect, the pain of betrayal and the sheer inexhaustible will of a Husband fighting to avoid that hell a second time. The ending is satisfying but not as much as I felt it could have been. Are you referring to stories like this?
 
As has been noted, those stories are mostly about going back to high school, which runs afoul of Literotica's rather stringent age restrictions, so you're not going to find many here.

There are a few around, however, and a couple I'd recommend:
  • Ironiclaconic's Might Have Been: One of my favorite stories on the site, period. MC gets the chance to redo certain pivotal moments of his past... only to discover that all of those might-have-beens might not necessarily have been the causes for regrets he thought they were.
  • Joe Dreamer's High School Again? Ugh!: MC gets involuntarily caught up in someone else's wish. Somewhat dark.
There's also Kublicon's Play It Again Sam, which is a do-over of the Goundhog Day variety rather than the Peggy Sue variety, and which I'd highly recommend.
 
Back
Top